Read This. Trust me you won't be sorry... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Read This. Trust me you won't be sorry...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby mtryanks12 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:38 pm

holy crap. that sounds like an essay that I wrote. i sware, then eventually tie everything in to dr. dre. and I pass.

lol. I'm just kididng. I'm a straight a student, even though my french project is due tommorrow, and i'm typing this instead of doing it.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Canacuna » Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:19 am

Hah. That's great. I can't believe the teacher actually took the time to grade that thing and that he actually passed... and including Lou Gehrig and Dr. Dre in an essay about Oedipus... wish I would have done that in mine.

joshboy72 wrote:But if anyone here knows any damn thing about chemistry go to this site: http://www.enzine.net/exam/ It's f*cking hilarious and is actually real. Just give it a minute to load.

That one's awesome too. I think over the summer, when I went on my late-nite posting spree, I had a link on this one... probably included something about Mercer in the title...

mtryanks12 wrote:lol. I'm just kididng. I'm a straight a student, even though my french project is due tommorrow, and i'm typing this instead of doing it.

I do the same thing... in fact, I was here last night instead of writing an English paper and again tonight instead of doing my geography homework or cramming for my math test tomorrow. The Cafe is addicting, y0.
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby deftdelivery » Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:03 pm

LMAO...funniest thing I've seen online in a while. I liked the worked cited page and the random pink pages.
[url=http://www.studio-seraph.com/forums]Image[/url]
YOUR movie resource - sign up at the forums

[color=green]PS I'll find my frog[/color]
deftdelivery
General Manager
General Manager

Postby kanezfan11 » Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:13 pm

joshyboy72 wrote:Yeah there's no way that's real. It's funny but got lame and boring by the end. But if anyone here knows any damn thing about chemistry go to this site: http://www.enzine.net/exam/ It's f*cking hilarious and is actually real. Just give it a minute to load.

Fork + Shoe = Spleen? :-b
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby joshyboy72 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:58 am

kanezfan11 wrote:
joshyboy72 wrote:Yeah there's no way that's real. It's funny but got lame and boring by the end. But if anyone here knows any damn thing about chemistry go to this site: http://www.enzine.net/exam/ It's f*cking hilarious and is actually real. Just give it a minute to load.

Yes, I was not kidding that it's very very funny.

"Discuss the trend shown by the graph."
"But snakes haven't been trendy since the 60's."

Great stuff. It sucks though, on Snopes it's listed as "they are not sure if it's real or not" but I know it is. A teenager in my cousin's neighborhood was the one who originally took the test and even let me see it once. No joke.
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Flux » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:05 am

joshyboy72 wrote:
kanezfan11 wrote:

Yes, I was not kidding that it's very very funny.

"Discuss the trend shown by the graph."
"But snakes haven't been trendy since the 60's."

Great stuff. It sucks though, on Snopes it's listed as "they are not sure if it's real or not" but I know it is. A teenager in my cousin's neighborhood was the one who originally took the test and even let me see it once. No joke.

My brothers best friends sisters teachers daughters doctors aunt is his mothers cousins husbands dad 8-o
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby no1cowboysfan » Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:18 am

great find... hilarious. but no, it can't be real. The page part is when he starts rapping, and blazing with the inventors of Aqua Fresh Toothpaste.

"I'm Oedipus, bitch, the original balla..."

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Previous

Return to General Talk