KRob a #1 FF WR?? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

KRob a #1 FF WR??

Moderator: Football Moderators

KRob a #1 FF WR??

Postby Devils & Spurs '03 » Sat Aug 16, 2003 12:31 pm

I am on the KRob bandwagon as much as anyone else, but is he worth a #1 WR spot on a FF team?? I love him as a #2, but I dont think he'll slide to 38th overall. I think so but, is he too early to take with the 3rd pick in the 3rd round (23rd overall)and be my #1 WR? I am planning on 2 RB's with the 1st 2 picks. Should I pass on a Moulds/Holt for him??

10 Teams- 1pt/20yds & 1 pt per reception, 6pts TD

Thanks again!!!!!
Devils & Spurs '03

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby moochman » Sat Aug 16, 2003 12:48 pm

Holt maybe, but definitely don’t pass on Moulds! K Rob probably won’t drop to your 4th-too much buzz, but don’t get caught up on the hype. He may very well have a great season or he may struggle. He is counting on an unproven QB and he plays for the SEAHAWKS for crying out loud! OK, that last part was purely inflammatory, the Hawks will probably have a better season than my Leos, but you get my point. There are too many questions and you need to lock up a sure thing for your first WR if you can.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Postby yoda83 » Sat Aug 16, 2003 1:01 pm

im wit mooch on this one. 23rd pick is a little high for him. but hey, sometimes those are the gambles you have to take!
yoda83
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 16, 2003 2:11 pm

He is counting on an unproven QB

i think hasselback is a good qb and krob will be a stud. he will no longer be "unproven"[/quote]

Friendliness: %

Postby SinCity » Sat Aug 16, 2003 2:51 pm

I've got K-rob as 9th overall WR. So put him where you need to in your overall.
SinCity
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby terpfan » Sat Aug 16, 2003 2:56 pm

i think hes a great #2 but i wouldnt really want him as my #1. he wouldnt be terrible tho... id take moulds over him... maybe holt.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby LeftyQB » Sat Aug 16, 2003 3:30 pm

I've got him ranked as the number 9 WR in the draft. Before Boston and Driver...who have some injuries. I wouldn't pass on Moulds or even Ward over him....but he can be a number 1.
LeftyQB
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby StAlEfReNcHfRi91 » Sat Aug 16, 2003 3:34 pm

i got k-rob at pick 42, but not before taking ward the round before at 31. I think k-rob has a good chance of outscoring ward this year, but i wouldn't count on him as a #1 unless you have a good #2 also. he was the 11th overall WR taken in my draft
StAlEfReNcHfRi91
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby tjhksig » Sat Aug 16, 2003 9:57 pm

K-rob is a borderline 1st/2nd receiver. He has great speed and ability, and the Hawks have the easiest schedule this year (31st, tied with STL), plus other great weapons to take pressure off, Jackson, Alexander, maybe Stevens.
tjhksig
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby VHawk15 » Sat Aug 16, 2003 10:20 pm

I have Moulds at 4 and K-Rob at 8. So if you are in an 10-12 team league and have solid backs, K-Rob wouldn't be a bad #1 WR at all.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Next

Return to Football Talk