Pats @ Steelers for AFC Championship. Steelers are done!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Pats @ Steelers for AFC Championship. Steelers are done!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Steelers Rule » Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:19 pm

Steelers are gonna kick the pats ass again
Steelers Rule
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby J2thez929 » Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:37 pm

Steelers Rule wrote:Steelers are gonna kick the pats ass again

And then you wake up and come to the realization that you just made a homer comment that turns out to be untrue
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby winjr » Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:47 am

I'll be at the game, 48 yard line, very first row, right behind the Pat's bench (can't wait to give 'em an earful!). And, baby, it's going to be cooooooold. 10 degrees at kickoff, wind chill below 0! Believe me, all of Pittsburgh is holding it's collective breath on this one. We've been recently here before, and the results were not happy ones. NE is more than a worthy opponent. But this is what I believe: Whichever team can inflict the most physical pain, in this weather, is the team that will win. It's gonna be one helluva game!

BTW, the biggest reason for this post is to keep the good luck charm going. Go Stillers!
winjr
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Transmogrifier » Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:26 am

davus wrote:
Transmogrifier wrote:
Azrael wrote:Most of the things I see or hear are "it'll be a close game but the Pats will win" Basically this means they don't think the Steelers have a chance to win but don't have the guts to call it a blowout just because they are 16-1 this year.

This is a joke. Are you saying we are not allowed to believe that the Pats will win in a close one? Seriously?

Well if the Pats are sooooo superior, why would it be a close game???? :-?

The Pats aren't soooo superior, but I do believe they are better. That's why I think it'll be close.
Brady: a "very mediocre QB" - no1cowboysfan

Mitchell: "To me, the Patriots are not that good. ... We're the better team... A good team crushes that Patriot team. I'm telling you, they're not that good.'
Transmogrifier
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby irishclown » Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:16 am

Post all your Steelers hate here and I will come back in a week and laugh in your faces when the Pats are on their way home and the Steelers are on their way to Jacksonville for the All-Pennsylvania Super Bowl.

And then I woke up....and?? So sorry clown, better luck next year, but actually no Bus, no Plax, maybe NOT!!

By the way, where are you, cause I don't here you laughing. Big Ben.......LOL
irishclown
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby davus » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:15 am

irishclown wrote:
Post all your Steelers hate here and I will come back in a week and laugh in your faces when the Pats are on their way home and the Steelers are on their way to Jacksonville for the All-Pennsylvania Super Bowl.

And then I woke up....and?? So sorry clown, better luck next year, but actually no Bus, no Plax, maybe NOT!!

By the way, where are you, cause I don't here you laughing. Big Ben.......LOL

I haven't gone anywhere. Enjoy your Super Bowl run and best of luck.

;-D
davus
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting