I want the Pup... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

I want the Pup...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby 34=Sweetness » Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:48 pm

Steelers: Most overrated 15-1 team ever. They shouldn't have made it past the divisional, and they got utterly stomped vs the Pats. Come on, the Colts held them to 20 points! And the "vaunted" defense of the Steelers gets a 41 bomb dropped on em. Another classic #1 seed choke by Bill Cowhers Steelers.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dazedncnfz » Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:51 pm

here puppy, puppy, puppy.....come get your bag and your big fat slice crow pie :-)

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Transmogrifier » Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:07 pm

Can you say Dynasty?
Brady: a "very mediocre QB" - no1cowboysfan

Mitchell: "To me, the Patriots are not that good. ... We're the better team... A good team crushes that Patriot team. I'm telling you, they're not that good.'
Transmogrifier
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby davus » Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:23 am

34=Sweetness wrote:Steelers: Most overrated 15-1 team ever. They shouldn't have made it past the divisional, and they got utterly stomped vs the Pats. Come on, the Colts held them to 20 points! And the "vaunted" defense of the Steelers gets a 41 bomb dropped on em. Another classic #1 seed choke by Bill Cowhers Steelers.

Go Bears? :-?
davus
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Demented Avenger » Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:42 am

34=Sweetness wrote:Steelers: Most overrated 15-1 team ever.

I'd hardly say that a number one seed at home being an underdog is over-rated... although I can't think offhand of another 15-1 team that was more over-rated.

The Steelers also have the most Chilean butchers on Special Teams of all the 15-1 AFC teams in NFL history.
"The signature"
Demented Avenger
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Guttpuppy » Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:44 am

Good game Pats.

I will say this,Dazed,I would have had to have talked shit to eat crow so,no I won't be having any.And Transmogrifier,I'm about sick of hearing you rattle off at the gums,you don't post here all season then come around for smack the last 2 weeks.I WILL be visiting your "House" frequently this baseball season...WATCH OUT!

Pats and Eagles fans,talk all you want,fans of any other team can kindly shut the F up.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Mercer Boy » Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:10 am

Guttpuppy wrote:And Transmogrifier,I'm about sick of hearing you rattle off at the gums,you don't post here all season then come around for smack the last 2 weeks.I WILL be visiting your "House" frequently this baseball season...WATCH OUT!

I want to do a PBC for the Pirates-Red Sox Series! ;-D

Wanna back me up, GP? :-)
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Transmogrifier » Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:12 am

Mercer Boy wrote:
Guttpuppy wrote:And Transmogrifier,I'm about sick of hearing you rattle off at the gums,you don't post here all season then come around for smack the last 2 weeks.I WILL be visiting your "House" frequently this baseball season...WATCH OUT!

I want to do a PBC for the Pirates-Red Sox Series! ;-D

Wanna back me up, GP? :-)

I'm in. ;-D ;-)

Mitchell: "To me, the Patriots are not that good. ... We're the better team... A good team crushes that Patriot team. I'm telling you, they're not that good.'
Transmogrifier
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby davus » Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:17 am

Yeah, Transmogrifier did show up out of nowhere on the Pats bandwagon and flap his gums an awful lot. That's a Patriots fan for you, but they do have something to back it up...an awesome team. :-#
davus
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Transmogrifier » Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:48 am

davus wrote:Yeah, Transmogrifier did show up out of nowhere on the Pats bandwagon and flap his gums an awful lot. That's a Patriots fan for you, but they do have something to back it up...an awesome team. :-#

For one, I did not "show up out of nowhere."

When I'm online, at the Fantasy Cafes, I'm on the baseball side. I'm a mod there. I spend 99 percent of my time there. I am a baseball fan first. My fantasy football teams sucked this year. Combine that with a great Red Sox run, and it means I had very little time to focus on football. Now, I can.

And as far as flapping my gums, everyone here does it--including davus--and yet I'm getting crap because I was right? Please.

I'm not a newcomer to these boards, so a little more respect would be nice.

Transmogrifier
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting