I want the Pup...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby 34=Sweetness » Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:24 pm

davus wrote:
34=Sweetness wrote:
davus wrote:
34=Sweetness wrote:
davus wrote:
34=Sweetness wrote:Steelers: Most overrated 15-1 team ever. They shouldn't have made it past the divisional, and they got utterly stomped vs the Pats. Come on, the Colts held them to 20 points! And the "vaunted" defense of the Steelers gets a 41 bomb dropped on em. Another classic #1 seed choke by Bill Cowhers Steelers.

Go Bears? :-?
At least we won the Super Bowl when we were 15-1 }:-) .

Man, the Bears are pretty much the worst team in the NFL since '85 so you don't have a leg to stand on. Get back to me when they look like anything better than a powder puff squad.

B-)
No, actually they aren't. How bout the cardinals, lions, Browns, Bengals? Those teams have been far worse. Had the Bears not gotten ridiculously injured, they probably would have been around 9-7, 10-6 in Lovies first year. The defense is young and vicious. We'll see next year, bud.

The Bears are worse than all of those teams over the past two decades , starting with the '86 season. Probably have stunk for your entire life. To call the Bears an NFL team is overrating them.

And we WILL see next year, because they are playing each other so I'll be first in line for that PBC.
Wow, a flash of Steelers brilliance every few years, I guess you can talk all the trash you want? I don't know what you are thinking, but the Bears were good from like 84-91. They just didn't win because McMahon got hurt a lot. The Dave Wannstedt days pretty much screwed us up. Bengals, Browns, and Cardinals have been the model of consistent suckitude for the past 2 decades. How about this? The Bears will have a better record than the Steelers next year. When was the last time the Steelers put 2 consecutive seasons together? With Burress probably leaving, Bettis probably gone, and others, we'll see.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting