Pittsburgh vs. New England - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Football Talk

Pittsburgh vs. New England

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby mtryanks12 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:11 pm

PackerAttack84 wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:
The Lung wrote:ljthockey, an "Eagle Eye" such as yourself should notice that the city in Pennsylvania where the Steelers come from is spelled Pittsburgh with an 'h.'

There are towns spelled Pittsburg (without an 'h') but they are located in California, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, and Texas.

;-D


you should start bashing me. everyone knows how fast I type here at teh cafe,a nd how many spellign errors I make.

3 just in those 2 sentences not counting that you didn't start the sentences with capital letters.


trust me, I can type w/o errors but at the cafe I want to get the word out fast, so I don't really care abotu my typing unless it's really improtant. People can still understand it, it's not like I'm writing in japanese or something, so I;m fine for now.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4671
Joined: 25 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby ljthockey » Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:13 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:
PackerAttack84 wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:
The Lung wrote:ljthockey, an "Eagle Eye" such as yourself should notice that the city in Pennsylvania where the Steelers come from is spelled Pittsburgh with an 'h.'

There are towns spelled Pittsburg (without an 'h') but they are located in California, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, and Texas.

;-D


you should start bashing me. everyone knows how fast I type here at teh cafe,a nd how many spellign errors I make.

3 just in those 2 sentences not counting that you didn't start the sentences with capital letters.



trust me, I can type w/o errors but at the cafe I want to get the word out fast, so I don't really care abotu my typing unless it's really improtant. People can still understand it, it's not like I'm writing in japanese or something, so I;m fine for now.


Get the word out fast? Hmm :-?
[b][color=red]You have just read a Ljthockey© post[/color][/b]

Image
ljthockey
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4283
Joined: 30 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Nebraska....?

Postby joshyboy72 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:15 pm

final score: Pats 24, Steelers 22. It is a close game throughout unlike many people think; Pats leading 24-16 with less then two minutes to go but Big Ben makes a comeback touchdown drive, with two key 3rd down conversions to Hines Ward and a big 4th and 1 run by the Bus. The touchdown is a 6 yard fade pass to Plax in the back left corner of the endzone. Unfortunately on the 2 point conversion Cowher calls a play action bootleg and Roethlisberger finds Jerame Tuman wide open in the front corner of the end zone, but Tuman drops the pass. 2 point conversion no good. Pats win. And you heard it here first. ;-D B-)

hehe. Sorry, I felt like I had nothing else to contribute to this thread that hasn't already been discussed. The New England bandwagon is filling up fast but for good reason--Brady does not lose in the postseason. And although it'll be a close game he won't lose this game either.
Image
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 6861
Joined: 29 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mtryanks12 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:19 pm

ljthockey wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:
PackerAttack84 wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:
The Lung wrote:ljthockey, an "Eagle Eye" such as yourself should notice that the city in Pennsylvania where the Steelers come from is spelled Pittsburgh with an 'h.'

There are towns spelled Pittsburg (without an 'h') but they are located in California, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, and Texas.

;-D


you should start bashing me. everyone knows how fast I type here at teh cafe,a nd how many spellign errors I make.

3 just in those 2 sentences not counting that you didn't start the sentences with capital letters.



trust me, I can type w/o errors but at the cafe I want to get the word out fast, so I don't really care abotu my typing unless it's really improtant. People can still understand it, it's not like I'm writing in japanese or something, so I;m fine for now.


Get the word out fast? Hmm :-?


I can spell fine, I just type fast. stop mockign me for my disabilities :,-( :~(
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4671
Joined: 25 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby OwenTheBlonde » Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:25 pm

Steelers better bench Tuman right now then... lol
OwenTheBlonde
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 668
Joined: 10 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Right behind you with a bucket of Gatorade

Postby mtryanks12 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:28 pm

Okay, this Pats bandwagon is crap. I'm gonna start a Pittsburgh bandwagon:

Final Score Pitsburgh 100 New England 0
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4671
Joined: 25 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby OwenTheBlonde » Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:33 pm

All right. It's Arena Score time. Pats 73 steelers 58. ;-D
OwenTheBlonde
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 668
Joined: 10 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Right behind you with a bucket of Gatorade

Postby mtryanks12 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:36 pm

OwenTheBlonde wrote:All right. It's Arena Score time. Pats 73 steelers 58. ;-D


fine then, I'll bring it up more

Stellers 200 Pats 0
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4671
Joined: 25 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby OwenTheBlonde » Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:39 pm

Patriarchs 312 Stillwonnothins 4

FYI, I actually want the Steelers to win, I just don't think they will.
OwenTheBlonde
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 668
Joined: 10 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Right behind you with a bucket of Gatorade

Postby mtryanks12 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:42 pm

Pittsburgh 200 NE 25 (25 is probably the #of pts you get in arena for a FG if there even are FG's)
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4671
Joined: 25 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 1:53 hours
(and 37 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact