Pittsburgh vs. New England - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Pittsburgh vs. New England

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Transmogrifier » Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:23 am

Azrael wrote:I heard that when the Pats kick field goals the Steelers are going to call a timeout and dump a wheelbarrow full of snow 7 yards behind the center.

Yes, and we all know he can't kick in snow.
Brady: a "very mediocre QB" - no1cowboysfan

Mitchell: "To me, the Patriots are not that good. ... We're the better team... A good team crushes that Patriot team. I'm telling you, they're not that good.'
Transmogrifier
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Trot Nixon » Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:08 pm

Azrael wrote:I heard that when the Pats kick field goals the Steelers are going to call a timeout and dump a wheelbarrow full of snow 7 yards behind the center.
You're on a real role huh? Saying Vinatieri can't kick in the snow and wind is harder to kick in than a blizzard....smooooooth :-t
Trot Nixon
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Azrael » Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:18 pm

Trot Nixon wrote:
You're on a real role huh? Saying Vinatieri can't kick in the snow and wind is harder to kick in than a blizzard....smooooooth :-t

Guys, don't be stupid. I said a "wheelbarrow full of snow." First of all it's supposed to be a joke that I guess you 2 didn't get. 2nd, to splain for you two Lucy's, by wheel barrow full of snow I meant a monstrous pile of snow, like over his head high, where Vinatieri was going to kick.
Azrael
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 7)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Transmogrifier » Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:10 pm

Azrael wrote:
Trot Nixon wrote:

Guys, don't be stupid. I said a "wheelbarrow full of snow." First of all it's supposed to be a joke that I guess you 2 didn't get. 2nd, to splain for you two Lucy's, by wheel barrow full of snow I meant a monstrous pile of snow, like over his head high, where Vinatieri was going to kick.

I'm not sure how this Lucy missed that very, very funny joke. :-?

Mitchell: "To me, the Patriots are not that good. ... We're the better team... A good team crushes that Patriot team. I'm telling you, they're not that good.'
Transmogrifier
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Azrael » Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:48 pm

While I realize that a wheelbarrow full of snow probably isn't enough to stack over anyone's head, this is a big, big wheelbarrow we're talking about.
Azrael
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 7)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Transmogrifier » Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:13 pm

Azrael wrote:While I realize that a wheelbarrow full of snow probably isn't enough to stack over anyone's head, this is a big, big wheelbarrow we're talking about.

You're right. Wheelbarrow or not, Brady looked horrible tonight. ;-D

Transmogrifier
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Previous

Return to Football Talk