How can you .... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

How can you ....

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

How can you ....

Postby Flux » Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:06 pm

How can you decrease the bytes in a picture w/o just making it smaller?

I currently have a potential pic I want to throw up in my sig since the one smack gave me died, and its too large byte-wise. Its saved as a bitmap, and I have no clue how to lesser the quality I guess.
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby joshyboy72 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:08 pm

hmm...do you have any kind of image program on your computer? Photoshop, PSP, etc?
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby smackthefirst » Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:04 pm

Flux man open your eyes. LOL.

It aint dead, just resting in a new home. I have a thread just below this with the new URL for you. You were the first one I put up.

As an aside, I know you're still around more than I am at least for the next month or so, so please feel free to direct posters to that thread so I can give them all the new URLs.

As for your question though, there are a few ways. Easiest is of course the size. But if you dont want to play with the size you can lessen the number of colors available on the palette for that pic. You can also decrease the overall clarity.

If you need help with anything, id be glad to help.
My Playoff Team - Please Comment
MSchaub, DMcNabb, JFreeman, KKolb
SJackson, THightower, CWells, JForsett, JSnelling, CJennings, QGanther
RWayne, RMoss, RMeachem, MCrabtree, DBowe
VDavis
smackthefirst
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics ExpertEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby Flux » Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:21 pm

smackthefirst wrote:Flux man open your eyes. LOL.

It aint dead, just resting in a new home. I have a thread just below this with the new URL for you. You were the first one I put up.

As an aside, I know you're still around more than I am at least for the next month or so, so please feel free to direct posters to that thread so I can give them all the new URLs.

As for your question though, there are a few ways. Easiest is of course the size. But if you dont want to play with the size you can lessen the number of colors available on the palette for that pic. You can also decrease the overall clarity.

If you need help with anything, id be glad to help.

haha, I totally missed your thread. When I came here and posted this thread, for some reason, it all came up as no new posts/threads so I figured nobody had posted here for awhile.

Thanks for the info though, Ill tinker around and see if I can figure it out. Not all that important now that I know I actually have a sig again :-b
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests