Next in the Series: State of the Wide Receivers - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Next in the Series: State of the Wide Receivers

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby eaglesrule » Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:59 pm

maybe I am just dumb, but I think mccardell might make a nice value pick for next year. full year with the team, brees developed, could be good times.
eaglesrule
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby The Lung » Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:29 pm

I would draft Keenan McCardell ahead of Ashley Lelie and Santana Moss, put probably none of the other wide recievers listed in the article above. So he's probably around #23 in my WR rankings right now.
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 61)

Postby joshyboy72 » Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:34 pm

The Lung wrote:I would draft Keenan McCardell ahead of Ashley Lelie and Santana Moss, put probably none of the other wide recievers listed in the article above. So he's probably around #23 in my WR rankings right now.

Yeah that guy has slipped down rankings beyond belief...I thought he was a steal in the last pick of the 11th round of the Extremely Early Mock...43rd wide receiver taken in the draft. And I just noticed Boldin is a little high on the list as well.
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk