Randy might actually be a raider?!?!? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Randy might actually be a raider?!?!?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby mtryanks12 » Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:14 pm

Based on all this info, I have a question for you guys. WOuld it be smart to trade Randy for TO right now because of the trade ors?? If he ends up on the Ravens or Raiders, he won't perform anything liek he did on the Vikes. If I trade players after the trade is made, it probably won't be accepted. If he stays with the vikes, I would still have a top 3 reciever on my suqad, so I don't think it would hurt too much. Any thoughts?
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby skibrett15 » Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:43 pm

Canacuna wrote:He made Gus Frerotte look like a stud, why can't he do the same with Kyle Boller?

Ummm.... He didn't make Frerotte look like a stud in the Philly vs Minny game when he walked off the field on the fake FG!!!
skibrett15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby CC » Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:48 pm

skibrett15 wrote:
Canacuna wrote:He made Gus Frerotte look like a stud, why can't he do the same with Kyle Boller?

Ummm.... He didn't make Frerotte look like a stud in the Philly vs Minny game when he walked off the field on the fake FG!!!

How about for the stretch the year before last when Culpepper was injured, and the bandwagon Vikes fans were saying he should be the starter?
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby UNDEFEATED » Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:15 pm

Being a raider fan...i would gladly purchase a black and silver MOSS jersey

One mans trash is another mans treasure.
Image Help me earn my Cafe Helper Blinking Ambulance stripes. If you want off the wall thorough answers to your team questions...Hit me up. PM me a link. See you around.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby UNDEFEATED » Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:17 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:
skibrett15 wrote:

How about for the stretch the year before last when Culpepper was injured, and the bandwagon Vikes fans were saying he should be the starter?

They had too many men on the field. So Randy stepped off. to avoid a penalty.
Image Help me earn my Cafe Helper Blinking Ambulance stripes. If you want off the wall thorough answers to your team questions...Hit me up. PM me a link. See you around.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Previous

Return to Football Talk