new sig please? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

new sig please?

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Postby South Park Cows » Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:21 am

joshyboy72 wrote:Okay. Pretend I have a basic black/white setting, white background. I use the gradiant tool and split the screen on a diagonal so like the left is black and the right is white. How can I make another gradient without erasing the first one?

Or here's a simpler example,,I'm using the gradient on radial setting. So I use it, and make a black circle. How can I use it again to make another circle without deleting the first one?

The only way I know to solve your problem is by editing (or creating) a gradient in order to fit your needs.
South Park Cows
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:24 am

i have no idea what you guys are talking about but im jealous i cant do this stuff. ive messed around a bit but struggle with even the basics of photoshop cs. someday ill get there ;-D (i hope)
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby joshyboy72 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:29 am

Oh okay nevermind I just got it...although I still don't think you've grasped what I'm talking about. I just had to put the gradient mode on multiply. ;-D Thanks for trying, but it's true--the best way to learn is by messing around, and I did just that. :-D
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Vikes Rule 88 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:26 am

joshyboy72 wrote:Oh okay nevermind I just got it...although I still don't think you've grasped what I'm talking about. I just had to put the gradient mode on multiply. ;-D Thanks for trying, but it's true--the best way to learn is by messing around, and I did just that. :-D

Do a gradient on a layer then amke a new one and put your second gradient on it. Then, on the second layer erase where the first grdient is ;-D

need a sig? PM me
Vikes Rule 88 Beginner
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:24 pm

South Park Cows wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:this sig is sweet!!!! i really appreciate it man ..if its not asking too much, i really want a avatar that matches my sig...is there any way you can bust out a avatar, anything ravens, with the same color scheme as the sig? either way....i appreciate the sig ;-D thanks again

I can give it a shot in the morning. ;-D

any luck with that avatar spc? if you havent started it yet i was thinking maybe just the raven head or something with like the same colors as the sig. i dunno :-? :-) :-)
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby South Park Cows » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:32 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
South Park Cows wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:this sig is sweet!!!! i really appreciate it man ..if its not asking too much, i really want a avatar that matches my sig...is there any way you can bust out a avatar, anything ravens, with the same color scheme as the sig? either way....i appreciate the sig ;-D thanks again

any luck with that avatar spc? if you havent started it yet i was thinking maybe just the raven head or something with like the same colors as the sig. i dunno :-? :-) :-)

Sorry. I had promised I'd make kanezfan a sig after I was finished with your's. I should be able to get around to it sometime later tonight though. ;-D
South Park Cows
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:35 pm

South Park Cows wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:
South Park Cows wrote:

Sorry. I had promised I'd make kanezfan a sig after I was finished with your's. I should be able to get around to it sometime later tonight though. ;-D

no worries bro....i know you are busy and all...sorry if i come across as pushy. take your time ;-D thanks again for hookin me up :-)
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby joshyboy72 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:48 pm

here I was just messing around with some color filters and made you this. just noticed it actually doesn't match the color of the sig but you don't have to use it, I like the practice.

link: http://img185.exs.cx/img185/1891/ravav0co.jpg

Code: Select all
[IMG]http://img185.exs.cx/img185/1891/ravav0co.jpg[/IMG]
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:54 pm

thanks a lot joshyboy...thats a sweet avatar ;-D about how long does it take to bust something like that out?
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby joshyboy72 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:21 am

About 10 minutes, getting the pic and doing all the effects. But I was doing other things at the same time, like posting on the Cafe and trying out different photoshop effects while I had it open. I multi task a lot. ;-D
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests