Fun Timewaster - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Fun Timewaster

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby SeaWolf » Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:17 am

Demented Avenger wrote:I just got really lucky with the circles. I got 2 Bigger squares, and then an invincibility. Becuase the square was so big, I just zipped around as fast as I could getting everything possible. The lucky part was getting another invincibility just as the first one ran out. By the time the 2nd invincibility ran out, the square literally covered the whole screen.

Exactly what happened to me.
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby CKY_ROX » Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:47 am

CKY_ROX wrote:i cant seem to break the 80 barrier, i just dont have the patience
o well, its stull fun

i just got the big 100, oh yeaaaaa take that everyone

I DO NOT LOVE TOM!!!!!
CKY_ROX
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: 5)

Postby Mercer Boy » Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:55 am

joshyboy72 wrote:You guys have insane scores. For me, I've had a great game if I get 4,000. :~(

Just wondering, how do you turn a picture of your screen to a jpg? Do you have to have a special program?

The easiest thing to do for a screenshot is to hold down the "Shift" key while pressing the "PrtScr" (Print Screen) button. This copies the contents of the screen to the notepad. Then, go into paint, go to the "Edit" tab, then click on "Paste." Whatever was on the screen will be shown in Paint. You can save it from there or make it smaller. I suggest doing this so that the pic isn't huge - just reduce it by 50% width and height by using the "Stretch/Skew" feature in the "Image" tab. :-)
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Demented Avenger » Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:24 pm

Thanks for the tip, Mercer. You don't have to scroll sideways to read stuff now. ;-D
"The signature"
Demented Avenger
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk