Sunday Weather Report - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Sunday Weather Report

Moderator: Football Moderators

Sunday Weather Report

Postby mtryanks12 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:35 am

Okay, the games in PA are gonna look pretty bad. I'm in CT right now, but trust me, the Amish in PA have gooten the same amount of snow as we did. About 1 foot. zfor a football game that's not too too bad, but Blizzard Charles has 50+ MPH wind gusts, which will make the games played almost all on the ground. Whenever something new happens, I'll update this. Oh one otehr thing. The Atlantic Ocean is somehow causing the storm to turn around and hit the northeast again, so there ay still be more snow to come.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mercer Boy » Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:44 am

To me, the wind is the only thing that matters. The fields are clear. It will affect any kicks which is why I doubt there will be many in either game (and about a 0% chance of Jay Feely making any if he tries).

There will still be throwing...they have to try to get long first downs plus NE's offense uses a lot of short throws. There will probably be more passing than you think.
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk