Big Payout established Dynasty League Openings - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Big Payout established Dynasty League Openings

Moderator: Football Moderators

Big Payout established Dynasty League Openings

Postby XtremeCommish » Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:58 pm

Xtreme Dynasty League Football is looking for some Fantasy Sharks for a couple vacant teams for the 2005 season. We are a 14 team IDP Dynasty league which keeps its entire roster yearly if you wish to do so. We use individual defensive players with starting lineups consisting of 1DT 2DE 4LB 2CB 2S as well as Offensive players. You can choose to use a 3-4 defense or a 4-3. We dont mix DT and DE or CB and Safetys for lineups. Yearly fee's are $105 which covers a $5 MFL setup and $100 prize money which is due before the 2005 rookie draft sometime in April-May. The Champions purse is $1300 and the runner up gets his $100 back. We use NO contracts or Salarys. You can take a look at the 2004 Xtreme site at http://football19.myfantasyleague.com/2004/home/10479 My Yahoo,Aim,MSN IM's is xtremeDLF. You can get in touch with me that way or email me, the commish, at mailto:xtremeDLF@yahoo.com for more information. You WILL have a blast with the caliber of owners we have. The teams that are available are listed on the website along with the new team Called Misfits. All 3 teams will get to draft from these existing teams to form their own.
XtremeCommish
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds