Rico the Retard wrote:
bagobonez wrote:yeah but i have no hope for this game. The Falcons and Eagles are similar teams in talent, meaning the extra help from the refs will push the Eagles over the top.
But if they do win, I can't wait to see 2 weeks of trash talking and then watch either PIttsburgh or New England b!tch slap them and embarass them in the Super Bowl
and whats your reason behind hating the eagles so much
1. Eagles fans cheering when Michael Irvin's lying motionless on the field.
2. For being such a choker, McNabb is touted by the media as nothing short of Jesus Christ himself.
3. The Eagles bending the rules to acquire Terrell Owens.
4. Terrell Owens himself. I've never liked him since the "Star" incident, and he's a loud mouthed arrogant @ss hole anyway, I don't think anyone will argue this.
5. The way every time anyone ever makes a play, there has to be a 15 minute show-boat celebration. I think it started with Duce Staley. Every time Staley would pick up more than half a yard, he'd jump up and start strutting around.
6. Freddie Mitchell's stupid "people's champ" celebration. Wow, you caught a ball, do you really need to do the "people's champ" thing every time you catch a 15 yard pass? Act like you've caught a pass before.
7. The media @ss kissing. 3 out of 4 starters in the Pro Bowl secondary just happen to be Eagles. The only one deserving was Brian Dawkins. Oh, lookie here, Daunte Culpepper had a much better season statistically than McNabb did, and he was on a much worse team, but let's make McNabb the starter in the Pro Bowl.
8. Donovan McNabb's mom, enough said.
9. The way the Eagles have been in the refs' favor for years now. I like how refs have 20/20 vision if a Falcon CB gets his hands in the face of Freddie Mitchell, but suddenly they have 20/1000 vision when Jon Runyan has two hands full of Kerney's face mask on a long pass play by McNabb. Nice selective penalty system there zebras.
10. Um... they're in the NFC East and I'm a Cowboys fan?
11. The whole Rush Limbaugh/ Mcnabb controversy. Rush Limbaugh said absolutely nothing wrong, he just happened to say it about the wrong person. Bad move Rush. Only positive remarks and compliments are allowed to be said about McNabb, otherwise you're a racist bigot and you're nothing short of Hitler himself.
12. Andy Reid is an eye sore.
13. McNabb's afro.
14. Terrell Owens' lips.
the list goes on and on, i think you get the idea.