Refs 7, Falcons 0 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Refs 7, Falcons 0

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby MadScott » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:10 pm

34=Sweetness wrote:This has nothing to do with how lucky you got in fantasy and such. This is has to do about how you are such a homer moron to post one of these every week.
Amen Sweetness!

Bag, it's people like you that give Dallas fans a bad name. Cut it loose dude, the Eagles are in the Super Bowl.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Rico The Retard » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:12 pm

34=Sweetness wrote:Whatever, everyone knows you're the biggest idiot on the cafe since King Titan was banned.

wut about me
"No I Will Not Make Out With You" --Billy Madison

Rico The Retard
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Mercer Boy » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:12 pm

South Park Cows wrote:I hope this thread gets locked and you, bagobonez, banned. And this is coming from a Cowboys' fan. :-t

We won't have to lock this thread if everyone just lets the guy say his piece. Then, after he has, do not respond to it. If it doesn't matter what he says, then don't antagonize (and patronize) the writer.

He is entitled to his opinion even if you might think it is crazy. :-S
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby South Park Cows » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:14 pm

34=Sweetness wrote:Yep, life is like an episode of the XFiles. You're the only sane one here bagobonez! Now go, find the truth, its out there! Stop wasting your time on these forums and uncover the truth! Quick, for the good of the country!

:-b
South Park Cows
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:14 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:
South Park Cows wrote:I hope this thread gets locked and you, bagobonez, banned. And this is coming from a Cowboys' fan. :-t

We won't have to lock this thread if everyone just lets the guy say his piece. Then, after he has, do not respond to it. If it doesn't matter what he says, then don't antagonize (and patronize) the writer.

He is entitled to his opinion even if you might think it is crazy. :-S

ok done with this thread. :-t
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby 34=Sweetness » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:16 pm

Hey, can you make a program that where if bagobonez tries to make a post, and it has the word "refs" or "eagles" in it, it automatically gets deleted? That would save a lot of hassel.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby bagobonez » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:20 pm

Rico the Retard wrote:
bagobonez wrote:yeah but i have no hope for this game. The Falcons and Eagles are similar teams in talent, meaning the extra help from the refs will push the Eagles over the top.

But if they do win, I can't wait to see 2 weeks of trash talking and then watch either PIttsburgh or New England b!tch slap them and embarass them in the Super Bowl

and whats your reason behind hating the eagles so much

1. Eagles fans cheering when Michael Irvin's lying motionless on the field.

2. For being such a choker, McNabb is touted by the media as nothing short of Jesus Christ himself.

3. The Eagles bending the rules to acquire Terrell Owens.

4. Terrell Owens himself. I've never liked him since the "Star" incident, and he's a loud mouthed arrogant @ss hole anyway, I don't think anyone will argue this.

5. The way every time anyone ever makes a play, there has to be a 15 minute show-boat celebration. I think it started with Duce Staley. Every time Staley would pick up more than half a yard, he'd jump up and start strutting around.

6. Freddie Mitchell's stupid "people's champ" celebration. Wow, you caught a ball, do you really need to do the "people's champ" thing every time you catch a 15 yard pass? Act like you've caught a pass before.

7. The media @ss kissing. 3 out of 4 starters in the Pro Bowl secondary just happen to be Eagles. The only one deserving was Brian Dawkins. Oh, lookie here, Daunte Culpepper had a much better season statistically than McNabb did, and he was on a much worse team, but let's make McNabb the starter in the Pro Bowl.

8. Donovan McNabb's mom, enough said.

9. The way the Eagles have been in the refs' favor for years now. I like how refs have 20/20 vision if a Falcon CB gets his hands in the face of Freddie Mitchell, but suddenly they have 20/1000 vision when Jon Runyan has two hands full of Kerney's face mask on a long pass play by McNabb. Nice selective penalty system there zebras.

10. Um... they're in the NFC East and I'm a Cowboys fan?

11. The whole Rush Limbaugh/ Mcnabb controversy. Rush Limbaugh said absolutely nothing wrong, he just happened to say it about the wrong person. Bad move Rush. Only positive remarks and compliments are allowed to be said about McNabb, otherwise you're a racist bigot and you're nothing short of Hitler himself.

12. Andy Reid is an eye sore.

13. McNabb's afro.

14. Terrell Owens' lips.

the list goes on and on, i think you get the idea.
"90% of the game is half mental" - John Madden
bagobonez
General Manager
General Manager

Postby bagobonez » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:22 pm

34=Sweetness wrote:Hey, can you make a program that where if bagobonez tries to make a post, and it has the word "refs" or "eagles" in it, it automatically gets deleted? That would save a lot of hassel.

Here's an idea, if i make a post that has the word "refs" or "eagles" you don't have to read it.

O:-)
"90% of the game is half mental" - John Madden
bagobonez
General Manager
General Manager

Postby MadScott » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:23 pm

bagobonez wrote:13. McNabb's afro.

14. Terrell Owens' lips.

the list goes on and on, i think you get the idea.
What a jerk. Way to show your true colors there Bagobonez. When is your KKK membership due? Racist.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:24 pm

i agree, thats purely racist and offensive. someone needs to lock this crap :-t
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting