dawkins sounds like a WWE wrestler - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

dawkins sounds like a WWE wrestler

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Dazedncnfz » Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:14 am

I'm not posting in here to say anything except...I love those movies files with Dawkins and Roy ;-D Keep'em coming! :-D

oh and if this thread get hostile it will be locked down, so keep it civil ;-D

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby maddog60 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:06 pm

bagobonez wrote:Are you freaking kidding me? You want me to provide actual beer sales to PROVE my point? Look, I don't think it's any secret that Philly's fans are obnoxious. Fact is, I can't PROVE that they are the MOST obnoxious because that just boils down to opinion.

Yes, I want to prove your point, BECAUSE you stated it as a fact, not an opinion. You made a claim that something is true, so the burden is on you to prove it. Since you admit you can't prove it, then you can't make the claim without being wrong. Also, all you keep arguing is the obnoxious part, because you know the drunk part you just threw in for exaggeration and sensationalization. Its getting pretty pathetic.

But if what you're implying is that Eagles fans (as a whole) are classy and sophisticated... well... all I can say is that you are WRONG and I don't think too many neutral people would disagree with me.

You can say contrary, but how many Eagles fans do you know? Do you have any graphs, charts, surveys that would indicate Eagles as any less classy and sophisticated than say a Cowboys fan? Otherwise you're just making baseless slanders upon a rather large group of people.

Look, you basically have no room to argue with me until the Eagles finally win one. If they do, I give you permission to rag on me all you want. Until then, the Eagles haven't done anything that matters.

First off, I'm not ragging on you for being a Cowboys fan. I was an Eagles fan through that horrid Ray Rhodes era, so I see no reason to antagonize Cowboys fans for sticking with their team during these lackluster years. What I am arguing is your completely baseless slander of myself and many others, as I am an Eagles fan. Also your wild conspiracies that lack even enough evidence to make it to the tabloids.

Furthermore, I have all the room in the world to argue with you should I choose to in this matter, and I don't nor would I ever accept your permission (as if the 1st ammendent doesn't exist). So long as you're slandering myself including without even a shred of evidence, I most certainly will continue to point out the serious flaws in your argument.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby bagobonez » Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:33 pm

maddog60 wrote:
bagobonez wrote:Are you freaking kidding me? You want me to provide actual beer sales to PROVE my point? Look, I don't think it's any secret that Philly's fans are obnoxious. Fact is, I can't PROVE that they are the MOST obnoxious because that just boils down to opinion.

Yes, I want to prove your point, BECAUSE you stated it as a fact, not an opinion. You made a claim that something is true, so the burden is on you to prove it. Since you admit you can't prove it, then you can't make the claim without being wrong. Also, all you keep arguing is the obnoxious part, because you know the drunk part you just threw in for exaggeration and sensationalization. Its getting pretty pathetic.

But if what you're implying is that Eagles fans (as a whole) are classy and sophisticated... well... all I can say is that you are WRONG and I don't think too many neutral people would disagree with me.

You can say contrary, but how many Eagles fans do you know? Do you have any graphs, charts, surveys that would indicate Eagles as any less classy and sophisticated than say a Cowboys fan? Otherwise you're just making baseless slanders upon a rather large group of people.

Look, you basically have no room to argue with me until the Eagles finally win one. If they do, I give you permission to rag on me all you want. Until then, the Eagles haven't done anything that matters.

First off, I'm not ragging on you for being a Cowboys fan. I was an Eagles fan through that horrid Ray Rhodes era, so I see no reason to antagonize Cowboys fans for sticking with their team during these lackluster years. What I am arguing is your completely baseless slander of myself and many others, as I am an Eagles fan. Also your wild conspiracies that lack even enough evidence to make it to the tabloids.

Furthermore, I have all the room in the world to argue with you should I choose to in this matter, and I don't nor would I ever accept your permission (as if the 1st ammendent doesn't exist). So long as you're slandering myself including without even a shred of evidence, I most certainly will continue to point out the serious flaws in your argument.

If you felt my words have slandered you personally in any way, i sincerely apologize. That's why on that one post of mine, I said "Eagles fans (as a whole) are obnoxious" or something to that effect. I didn't want you to think I was singling you out as being obnoxious. You've actually been pretty classy and level headed during our discussion here, and if I've offended you in any way, I sincerely apologize.
"90% of the game is half mental" - John Madden
bagobonez
General Manager
General Manager

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting