How long can you hold it? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

How long can you hold it?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Mercer Boy » Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:38 pm

I used to hold it from about 7:15 AM until 3:30 PM when I got home; going at school always scared me... :-o

Oh wait, what are we talking about here? :-?
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby J2thez929 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:48 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:I used to hold it from about 7:15 AM until 3:30 PM when I got home; going at school always scared me... :-o

LOL! Thats great
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby ljthockey » Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:53 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:I used to hold it from about 7:15 AM until 3:30 PM when I got home; going at school always scared me... :-o

Not to change the subject which I know mercer was joking but when I was younger elementary days I would NEVER go to the bathroom at school always hold it untill i got home which would result into sprinting inside most days.
[b][color=red]You have just read a Ljthockey© post[/color][/b]

ljthockey
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby joshyboy72 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:54 pm

Forget tape. Just right click and walk away. ;-D :-b
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby J2thez929 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:55 pm

ljthockey wrote:

Not to change the subject which I know mercer was joking but when I was younger elementary days I would NEVER go to the bathroom at school always hold it untill i got home which would result into sprinting inside most days.

Why would you not take a bathroom break at school?!?! When I was in highschool, I would take a bathroom break every chance I get so I could get out of class and roam the halls.
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby ljthockey » Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:56 pm

J2thez929 wrote:
ljthockey wrote:

Why would you not take a bathroom break at school?!?! When I was in highschool, I would take a bathroom break every chance I get so I could get out of class and roam the halls.

Im talking about elementary school not highschool I dont know I guess I had a phobia of public bathrooms when I was a young lad.
[b][color=red]You have just read a Ljthockey© post[/color][/b]

ljthockey
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby joshyboy72 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:56 pm

Oh yeah, forgot to mention there's a much harder version of this on Ebaums, which is impossible to cheat on because the button actually moves, and you have to stay on it.

Here's the link: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/dontletgo.html
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Canacuna » Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:27 pm

ljthockey wrote:
J2thez929 wrote:
ljthockey wrote:

Im talking about elementary school not highschool I dont know I guess I had a phobia of public bathrooms when I was a young lad.

Well, taking a "bathroom break" is different than actually using the bathroom at school. I would take breaks all the time just to get out class and roam the halls and hang out with some people (the "everyone take bathroom breaks at quarter till and meet over there" deal). I was always reluctant about using public restrooms... only #1 for me - #2 is just out of the question in those places.
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby Vikes_Fan2823 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:03 pm

Canacuna wrote:Well, taking a "bathroom break" is different than actually using the bathroom at school. I would take breaks all the time just to get out class and roam the halls and hang out with some people (the "everyone take bathroom breaks at quarter till and meet over there" deal). I was always reluctant about using public restrooms... only #1 for me - #2 is just out of the question in those places.

I agree, public toilet seats are just, ewwwww O:-)
16-team PPR Keeper League
QB: T. Romo, V. Young
RB: M. Turner, B. Wells, T. Hightower
WR: A. Johnson, J. Ford, N. Burleson, A. Roberts, J. Simpson
TE: D. Clark, J. Cook
K: R. Gould
D/ST: Cardinals
Vikes_Fan2823
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby mtryanks12 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:09 pm

the right click trick works, but you can't do anything else, which sux. I got 3.34 seconds cause after 3 seconds, I realized that this game was a freakign POS.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Previous

Return to General Talk