End Ashlee Simpson's reign of terror! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

End Ashlee Simpson's reign of terror!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby fntsyrookie » Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:24 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
kanezfan11 wrote:
34=Sweetness wrote:Well, if you had saw what she looked like with blonde hair, no stupid punk makeup and such, you wouldn't think shes attractive now.

wow. thats not too shabby. ;-D

Agreed. She looks awful with that black hair. But if this is her, then she needs to go back....now. I might even be able to forgive her for singing so horribly...maybe.
fntsyrookie
General Manager
General Manager

Innovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Canacuna » Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:37 pm

Pssh, blonde, black... purple... I don't care - Ashlee r0x0rz s0x0rz.

Be sure and check out the season premier of The Ashlee Simpson Show: Season 2 - tonight at 10:30 PM EST/PST, right after the premier of Newlyweds! ;-7

Nilmerf wrote:
Canacuna wrote:The 'Cuna will not sign such a thing. Ashlee r0x0rz s0x0rz.

In protest of this petition, I will sport various Ashlee Simpson avatars. Shame on all of you!

'Cuna-Mania has hit an all-time low!

Um... you best watch what you say, or 'Cuna-mania is gonna run wild over you! Whatcha gonna do?! Ergh, I'm pathetic...
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby CC » Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:42 pm

Canacuna wrote:The 'Cuna will not sign such a thing. Ashlee r0x0rz s0x0rz.

In protest of this petition, I will sport various Ashlee Simpson avatars. Shame on all of you!

For shame Cuna, for shame.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:22 am

I must be out of the loop, but what does "r0x0rz s0x0rz" mean?
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Manja » Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:19 am

I believe it's some sort of '1337' talk, such as the famous 'pwn'. Yeah. Ashlee Simpson is fine, but her singing sucks. 'La la' makes me want to listen to Avril Lavigne... even though, I've been listening to Avril lately. Better change it to "I'd rather stab my eyes out and listen to Britney Spears."
Manja
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Canacuna » Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:45 am

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:I must be out of the loop, but what does "r0x0rz s0x0rz" mean?

Back in my AOL-days, I used to roam the chats and that was a pretty popular phrase among the supposed 'hackers' or computer geeks, or something. I thought it was kind of cool and adopted it as a 'Cuna-ism.

I use it to describe something that would be "kick ass".

...and I know everyone caught the premier last night. MTV doesn't show quality programs like that more than once, y'know!

...and CC... :,-(
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby Guttpuppy » Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:15 pm

Don't get me wrong,I'd hit it whether she was "famous" or not but she has a schnoz from hell and that little jig she danced on SNL was the epitome of unattractive.

Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby portisfan24 » Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:30 am

Guttpuppy wrote:Don't get me wrong,I'd hit it whether she was "famous" or not but she has a schnoz from hell and that little jig she danced on SNL was the epitome of unattractive.

if she was your sister and you lived in Lousiana you would think that dance is pretty damn sexy. :-b
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Guttpuppy » Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:45 am

portisfan24 wrote:if she was your sister and you lived in Lousiana you would think that dance is pretty damn sexy. :-b

Hehe,only if she had a toof or 2 missing. :-B
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby TTTBone » Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:02 pm

Guttpuppy wrote:
portisfan24 wrote:if she was your sister and you lived in Lousiana you would think that dance is pretty damn sexy. :-b

Hehe,only if she had a toof or 2 missing. :-B

Actually, south of the Mason-Dixon, no teeth is considered far more sexier than having one or two missing. :-b
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk