Doctor won't clear TO to play - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Doctor won't clear TO to play

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby moochman » Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:05 am

VHawk15 wrote:Wouldn't be suprised if T.O. suits up and tries to play a few downs as a decoy or an emotional spark. The Eagles will need all the help they can get.

If the Pats can shut down Stokley, Harrison, Wayne, Manning, and Edge, then they can shut down a limping T.O.

He might play, but I think that it would be just so he could say he played in the game. Were I Reid I wouldn't let him play. He would be a best a distraction to his own team, insisting on getting a pass thrown to him. Plus If I were the Pats I would watch him warm up and see if I couldn't cover him with my worse CB. Putting Westbrook in a WR slot is a lot more threatening than TO gimping around.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Sixxgunn » Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:38 pm

I guess it's possible he could sit unless it becomes clear they need him,but I can't see TO risking the rest of his limited years(he is getting older) for one game,albeit the Superbowl.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk