Everyones takin shots at Fred Ex - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Everyones takin shots at Fred Ex

Moderator: Football Moderators

Everyones takin shots at Fred Ex

Postby mutantseabass » Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:33 pm

Paging Rodney Harrison your next in line to take a shot at Freddy

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/p ... ires_back/

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby goleafsgo96 » Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:48 pm

Of course Harrisons gonna respond after Mitchell comments on the NE DBs. I still cant figure out why Mitchell even opens his mouth, hes so mediocre. He calls himself special, thanks his hands for being so great, is he the only who hasnt realized he's one of the biggest dissapointments in the NFL? I like the Eagles, and i hope they win this weekend, but i also hope Harrison knocks freddie out on the first play.
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:57 pm

he is gonna be on the "you got jacked" greatest hits collection if he gets any passes thrown his way..ala harrison. if i were him i would be asking mcanbb to not give me the rock 8-o
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Azrael » Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:14 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:he is gonna be on the "you got jacked" greatest hits collection if he gets any passes thrown his way..ala harrison. if i were him i would be asking mcanbb to not give me the rock 8-o

Speaking of the "you got jacked" segments, why didn't they show Shawn Springs and Ferguson getting splatted the weeks they got hurt? Regardless if the hits were illegal, they were still mightily jacked up. And don't even bother me with the argument that they didn't want to seem like they were promoting illegal hits, that's baloney. That's what they do every week, promote guys getting blown up. I say it should be legal or illegal. It's called "you got jacked up", not "you got jacked up within the rules".
Azrael
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 7)

Postby bagobonez » Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:54 pm

McGinest also had some words. I can't remember exactly what he said, but he basically said that Freddie Mitchell is a bust in a round-about way.
"90% of the game is half mental" - John Madden
bagobonez
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Flockers » Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:39 pm

The Crocodile Hunter just can't shut his mouth can he?
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby portisfan24 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:51 pm

Mitchell is a douche bag. Seriously, I will jump for joy when he gets smoked by Harrison or any other Patriots defender.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:29 pm

And if the Eagles win, we'll never hear the end of Freddie Mitchell. :-o I wouldn't mind seeing Harrison clock both Freddie and T.O., shut them up for good.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby cooleyhigh » Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:32 pm

Karma will catch up with this product of la-la land.

It certainly caught up with TO, after mocking Lewis he sat helplessly and watched the steelers beat the crap out of his team and Hines mock him... twice :-)

Then after celebrating on the Dallas star... again, Roy Williams rips him down like a rag doll, breaking his ankle ;-D ;-D

Keep shooting off your mouth champ
cooleyhigh
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:54 pm

Maybe I'm sounding like a homer here, but this is far worse than what Mike Vanderjagt said about the Pats.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Next

Return to Football Talk