Need some ideas - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Need some ideas

Moderator: Football Moderators

Need some ideas

Postby mutantseabass » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:57 pm

Hey all, i was wondering if anyone has any new or different gambling type games that i could use for my superbowl party this year. We do the Normal squares, bet on the coin toss, who will score first and last. Some guys even do a fantasy type game one on one for some cash. Anyone have anything different that I could use? This is my first year throwing the party although it has been our league for alot of years, I just want to make this as good as a party as i can. Thanks in advance.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby joshyboy72 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:01 pm

This thread should give you some good ideas of things to bet on. Compliments of Mookie.

http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/foru ... p?t=129787

I personally don't have much to contribute though. I just usually find some kid in my school who is a huge fan of the underdog team (i.e. Philadelphia) and trash talk him all week so he bets big on them.
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:04 pm

Thats the kind of stuff im looking for. Thanks Joshyboy, my god your all over the place hookin me up tonight.

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:11 pm

the best non money bet i won on a super-bowl bet was in the bucs-raiders game with one of my friends... the bet was whoevers' team lost would have to lick the insole of my friends' shoe for 30 seconds(i was obviously for the bucs)we all got together(like 15 of us) and watched the game.. well..at halftime the bucs were already blowing out the raiders so i asked my friend with the shoe to take his sock off...we laughed, and he did. all of us, including my friend with the shoe, then proceeded to go outside and play a heated game of touch football for the entire halftime show getting nice and sweaty. after the game was over my friend had to lick that nasty...sweaty insole, gagging and such the whole time.needless to say i thank god the raiders didnt make a comeback. :-b :-b we all died laughing :-)

sorry..that had nothing to do with what you asked, just made me think of that story ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:14 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:the best non money bet i won on a super-bowl bet was in the bucs-raiders game with one of my friends... the bet was whoevers' team lost would have to lick the insole of my friends' shoe for 30 seconds(i was obviously for the bucs)we all got together(like 15 of us) and watched the game.. well..at halftime the bucs were already blowing out the raiders so i asked my friend with the shoe to take his sock off...we laughed, and he did. all of us, including my friend with the shoe, then proceeded to go outside and play a heated game of touch football for the entire halftime show getting nice and sweaty. after the game was over my friend had to lick that nasty...sweaty insole, gagging and such the whole time.needless to say i thank god the raiders didnt make a comeback. :-b :-b we all died laughing :-)

sorry..that had nothing to do with what you asked, just made me think of that story ;-D

Dam thats a nasty bet to lose, we arent that high stakes. Ill lose money any day lick some stank nasty shoe insole ill pass

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:03 am

That's one of the most bizzare bets I've ever heard of, not too tasty. Too bad there weren't hot women involved!
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Canadian Seahawk » Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:52 am

Every year I buy an Xbox ( okay it used to be PS2) and depending on the interest MADDEN aswell and sell tickets $10 a pop........I run it non profit so only a limited number of tickets to sell. We draw at halftime except for last year we were looking for more nipple ;-D

oh yeah! complete with receipt so it could also be a "cash prize"
Canadian Seahawk
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Toronto, Centre of the Universe.,,I'd love some M&Ms please homeless

Return to General Talk