Sign in here - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to NFL's Finest

Sign in here

Moderators: thriftyrocker, Football Moderators

Postby portisfan24 » Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:24 pm

let me think about it guys. Im already in 2 dynasty/keepers. Ill give you my answer in a couple days.
Image
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6196
Joined: 4 May 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Canada

Postby MeShawn » Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:36 pm

portisfan24 wrote:let me think about it guys. Im already in 2 dynasty/keepers. Ill give you my answer in a couple days.


No problem, I completely understand. I'd just like an answer by Wednedsay (at the latest)
MeShawn
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3793
Joined: 9 May 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby MeShawn » Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:40 pm

Well, we'd like to have a commitment from you mtryanks. Your activity will clearly not be a problem, but if you think there is a good chance you will have to drop out of the league becuase of your parents, you should just drop out now and save us all the hassle. But if you can definately stay in the league, we'd be glad to have you.
MeShawn
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3793
Joined: 9 May 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mustangs989 » Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:37 pm

I'm here as an alternate if needed.... ;-D
Image
Image
Mustangs989
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 1906
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 11 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Kinnick

Postby ljthockey » Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:43 pm

black_hawk8888 wrote:I know I didn't sign up initially, but if you guys need a replacement or if someone doesn't show by Feb 2, I'd like to be an alternative.


No one signed up Meshawn and Flockers just picked out who they wanted.
[b][color=red]You have just read a Ljthockey© post[/color][/b]

Image
ljthockey
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4283
Joined: 30 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Nebraska....?

Postby ljthockey » Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:44 pm

black_hawk8888 wrote:I know I didn't sign up initially, but if you guys need a replacement or if someone doesn't show by Feb 2, I'd like to be an alternative.


No one signed up Meshawn and Flockers just picked out who they wanted.
[b][color=red]You have just read a Ljthockey© post[/color][/b]

Image
ljthockey
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4283
Joined: 30 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Nebraska....?

Postby mtryanks12 » Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:59 pm

If the mods are okay, whatever. The only thing is that the mods picked out special people who they wanted to be in the league, so they may already have alternates in mind.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4671
Joined: 25 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mtryanks12 » Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:59 pm

MeShawn wrote:Well, we'd like to have a commitment from you mtryanks. Your activity will clearly not be a problem, but if you think there is a good chance you will have to drop out of the league becuase of your parents, you should just drop out now and save us all the hassle. But if you can definately stay in the league, we'd be glad to have you.


I should be okay guys!! I'm still in, don't worry.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4671
Joined: 25 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby ljthockey » Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:04 pm

Hey Flock and Meshawn do you guys have any alternates in mind because im sure at least 1 person wont make it or have to drop out.
[b][color=red]You have just read a Ljthockey© post[/color][/b]

Image
ljthockey
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4283
Joined: 30 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Nebraska....?

Postby MeShawn » Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:06 pm

ljthockey wrote:Hey Flock and Meshawn do you guys have any alternates in mind because im sure at least 1 person wont make it or have to drop out.


We'll cross that bridge when we come to it, but I already have some possible alternatives in mind.
MeShawn
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3793
Joined: 9 May 2004
Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to NFL's Finest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 5:15 hours
(and 43 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact