Chris Perry 2005 Starter? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cincinnati Bengals

Chris Perry 2005 Starter?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Chris Perry 2005 Starter?

Postby DUKE » Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:58 pm

I personally believe that we will end up signing and keeping Rudi, though I don't believe it will hurt us nearly as bad as some seem to think if we don't keep him. Obviously this is just a writer, and not a definitive source (ie agent, coach, player), but it's the offseason and the Bengals' offseason decisions are going to be a very interesting.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3364408

Dan Pompei

Don't be surprised if the Bengals allow RB Rudi Johnson to take a free-agent hike. The Bengals have decided they will not pay Johnson at the level of the top backs in the NFL, and they are not likely to put the franchise tag on him. How could they be so comfortable allowing a solid starter to walk? Bengals coach Marvin Lewis would be confident going into next season with Chris Perry as his starter. Perry, the Bengals' first-round pick in 2004, didn't make much of an impact as a rookie
mostly because of a sports hernia. But Lewis believes Perry will be a special player who could be the team's 2005 equivalent of QB Carson Palmer this season.
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guttpuppy » Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:30 pm

I don't know which way to go on this one.Rudi has looked good but something tells me Perry is better here,can't quite put my finger on it.

I also just don't think SA has what it takes to play in the AFC North,he's too soft,you guys need to stay away from him.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:51 pm

Leroy Hoard, Jarrod Bunch, Tyrone Wheatley, Tim Biakbutuka, Chris Floyd, Anthony Thomas and now...Chris Perry.

Michigan running backs, a history of mediocrity.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Return to Cincinnati Bengals