Bang Cartoons Going To TV! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Bang Cartoons Going To TV!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Guttpuppy » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:00 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:I haven't seen them

They have an archive of the cartoons here.

You need to register to view them all though,if you have problems registering then let me know,I made a username there for Cafe guys that couldn't get in to use.PM me if needed.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby 34=Sweetness » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:07 pm

I can't believe you got on Fox after how much James Brown cried about how racist the Postons one was. What a tool. Glad to see you will throw up some competition to the total ripoff of you on CBS, that Punt TV (which isn't funny, and the voices aren't good like yours) (Voices actually sound like the players :-D )
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby VHawk15 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:26 am

Awesome. Let us know what times it comes on and how everything goes.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby portisfan24 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:02 am

congrats to you guys ;-D well deserved. Id have to say the one after Kellen Winslow was injured was my favourite.

French dude- I heard a gunshot and came to surrender

Other guy- ...uhhh just go take yourself hostage over there

French guy- ah oui oui

:-b
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Mercer Boy » Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:02 am

Awesome news! Your cartoons are quite funny. That Punt TV crap needs to be punted...the announcer guy on there is dumb. They aren't as edgy as you guys, but that could be due to the networks making sure they don't get sued. Hopefully being on cable will allow you to keep most of humorous angles intact minus the occasional swearing. :-)

I really liked the Ricky Williams one with his "friend" on the couch, the Postons one, and all the superhero ones. I also really liked the in-cartoon commercial for the stuff that kept Cowher's spit off of players...that was great!

I don't suppose Edge will be the next person that the joint tries to become friends with in your cartoons? :-o

Anyways, congratulations and keep up the cartooning! Thanks to terp also for letting us in on them.
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Canacuna » Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:36 am

Congrats d00d! I've been watchin' those for a while now and have enjoyed every one of 'em. ;-D

...this probably goes without saying by now, but let us know when it will air!
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby no1cowboysfan » Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:36 am

mtryanks12 wrote:hey, maybe Arlo and Menyak will trade you a free banner ad here for 6 months in exchange for you advertising us in one of your cartoons on TV?? Just an idea, but I think it would be gr8!!

1) how can you be a regular here, and not seen/heard of Bang! Cartoons?

2) never spell "great" in that manner, as it causes my brain to yelp with pain

3) Bang cartoons on TV? Awesome... but I hope it doesn't stop the production of the online videos...
Last edited by no1cowboysfan on Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Lord Zor » Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:54 am

OK...update here....damn it damn it damn it...we were suppose to air tonight(Friday), unfortunately, we got bumped because TO was added to the show...they are live from Jacksonville and were apparently so packed, they just couldn't get us on. Just a bump in the road...we will still get on, but it may be after the Superbowl. As for JB's earlier complaints, Fox is being very careful and they actually shot down the first cartoon we presented them of TO with his new witch doctors. But never fear, you will see it in a compilation of 3 toons we made for Fox that should be up on extremeskins sometime today.

And yes we will continue to make toons for the web. Plus the toons we make for Fox will be on the Fox Sports web site. Oh, we also got a phone call from Clinton Portis. Yes, Portis himself called us and informed us he was a big fan and wants us to do some toons for his own personal web site. That was very cool....will keep you up to date on that.

As for plugs, well, if there is ever an opportunity, who knows. I know they are going to want some fantasy slanted material, so there is always a chance of something.

Will let you know as soon as I hear something for sure regarding when we will be on. Thanks again for all your support and kind words. Makes it all worth it!
Lord Zor
aka Tom Lacks
Bang Productions
Lord Zor
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Mercer Boy » Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:39 am

Man, stupid TO...he's not as important as your toons! :-[

But hey, you got a call from effing Portis, man! That had to make you pretty psyched about doing more quality work. ;-D

Keep those lines of communications open, Zor...we can't wait to see the spot! :-)
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby MeShawn » Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:31 am

Awesome man. Clinton Portis!

Tell the man that you'll make a cartoon about him if he comes to the cafe and refer the whole Washinton Redskins team. Actually, no, who wants more Redskins fans. ;-)

But congrats again guys, that's awesome (to talk to CP) ;-D
MeShawn
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk