Moss. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Baltimore Ravens

Moss.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Moss.

Postby Guttpuppy » Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:22 pm

Heard that the Steelers may try to undercut the Ravens to get Randy rather than have to face him for years to come.Sure it's a rumor,welcome to the offseason.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby ljthockey » Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:41 pm

I hope that Baltimore does not end up with the Ravs. If so I think Randy definatly drops out of the number 1 overall spot and maybe down to 3. I just dont see the super freak putting up freakish numbers with Kyle Boller throwing the rock.
[b][color=red]You have just read a Ljthockey© post[/color][/b]

ljthockey
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Guttpuppy » Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:44 pm

Boller did look better under Fassel's tutelage toward the end of the season.I don't think the Steelers go for Moss but I would take him and def don't want to see him in Baltimore.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:34 pm

Guttpuppy wrote:Boller did look better under Fassel's tutelage toward the end of the season.I don't think the Steelers go for Moss but I would take him and def don't want to see him in Baltimore.

ahha no love.

well, honestly i hope the ravens dont end up with him. he is great talent wise but they dont need to make their image any worse by bringing in another thug, IMO. i would much rather end up with a guy like plax. how do you guys think moss would get along with ray?? i could see moss rockin the boat a bit if he went there..and with a guy like boller not getting the ball to him as consistently and as accurately as c-pep, i can see moss blowing up. after all, the ravens are built around the running game. 8-o
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby NittanyLions » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:50 pm

Id take Moss over plax, assuming hell be healthy. Plax doesnt have the greatest hands and doesnt really know how to use his size. I dont really see randy as a Steeler or Raven, but its an interesting thought. ravens could use him though. :-t
NittanyLions
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:53 pm

NittanyLions wrote:Id take Moss over plax, assuming hell be healthy. Plax doesnt have the greatest hands and doesnt really know how to use his size. I dont really see randy as a Steeler or Raven, but its an interesting thought. ravens could use him though. :-t

he is still better than anything the ravens have outside of heap. the reason i said id rather have plax had nothing to do with talent, just personality.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby OwenTheBlonde » Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:01 pm

Moss would be great for the Ravens and I bet he'd act better there too. Boller would have a great target that would allow him to not worry about accuracy and stretch the field.
OwenTheBlonde
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Return to Baltimore Ravens