WRs. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Kansas City Chiefs

WRs.

Moderator: Football Moderators

WRs.

Postby Guttpuppy » Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:53 pm

So,you guys want Plax,we'll trade ya straight up for LJ.I like to see that but I don't see it happening.Johnson wants to be a feature back and Duce will be around for a few more years.

Anyhow,any thoughts on what could/should happen.Look at some FAs,build thorough draft,settle with Morton and Kennison yet again...not bad WRs but certainly not great.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby MadScott » Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:54 pm

From what I've read/heard from a buddy who is a huge KC fan, they claim that they have some youth that they are pretty excited about. Parker showed flashes last year and Boerighter (sp?) will be back. They certainly could use a Plax to be sure though.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby no1cowboysfan » Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:45 pm

Don't be fooled by KC's trickery... they want a stud WR so bad they can taste it. But I'm sure with their offense they'll concentrate more on defense...

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby NittanyLions » Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:48 pm

Yeah, Vermeil went under a lot of criticism for changing the D-coordinator but not the players. I think hell be forced to make some changes on the other side of the ball, theyre still a powerful offense and making the move for a stud WR would only hurt their chances on defense. Indy proved the offense cant win championships theory to me. Plax for LJ would be very nice, but I doubt that it happens as GP said.
NittanyLions
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Return to Kansas City Chiefs