Indian Giver. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Indian Giver.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby 34=Sweetness » Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:01 pm

Once again, the ridiculous media goes nuts. This is just like that whole George Bush National Guard thing, just something the media wants to jump on, and then they jump on it too soon without doing any research. Ugh. I think CPep should set him up with a college fund though. Or at least a ton of memorabilia.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Football Newbie » Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:09 pm

34=Sweetness wrote:Once again, the ridiculous media goes nuts. This is just like that whole George Bush National Guard thing, just something the media wants to jump on, and then they jump on it too soon without doing any research. Ugh. I think CPep should set him up with a college fund though. Or at least a ton of memorabilia.

Not to make this a political discussion, but are you talking about him being AWOL for a REALLY long time?
Football Newbie
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Carolina Culpepper » Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:46 pm

34=Sweetness wrote:Once again, the ridiculous media goes nuts. This is just like that whole George Bush National Guard thing, just something the media wants to jump on, and then they jump on it too soon without doing any research. Ugh. I think CPep should set him up with a college fund though. Or at least a ton of memorabilia.

I agree Sweetness, the power of the media is very scary but in today's internet savvy public we have the "new media" that has the ability to reel the "old media" back to reality. Thank the Lord for the internet, talk radio, and the alternate sources of news that we now have. No longer do we need to question the old guard of CBS, NBC, ABC, the New York Times, Associated Press, etc. in silence. We can find the truth and not accept the fabricated, one sided stories that often are presented as "news". You launched me on a rant!!!
Carolina Culpepper
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Previous

Return to Football Talk