The Crüe - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

The Crüe

Moderator: Football Moderators

The Crüe

Postby Vikes_Fan2823 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:15 pm

Anyone hear like Mötley Crüe? I just got their new greatest hits CD, Red White and Crüe, and its really good. I'm going to their reunion show later this month as well. Anyone else like to listen to them? They are a great band. ;-D
16-team PPR Keeper League
QB: T. Romo, V. Young
RB: M. Turner, B. Wells, T. Hightower
WR: A. Johnson, J. Ford, N. Burleson, A. Roberts, J. Simpson
TE: D. Clark, J. Cook
K: R. Gould
D/ST: Cardinals
Vikes_Fan2823
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby no1cowboysfan » Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:28 pm

haven't heard any of their new stuff, but yeah, Motley Crue is awesome...

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Gunslinger » Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:44 pm

Kickstart My Heart was always one of my favorite driving songs. ;-D
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:08 pm

smokin in the boys room was huge back in the day. i bet the makeup and hairspray companies are glad they are trying to make a comeback 8-o :*)

deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Mercer Boy » Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:25 pm

They were awesome back in the day. Luckily since I didn't have MTV, I didn't realize how fruity they looked on stage. :-o

If I Die Tomorrow is getting a lot of airplay in my area. The song isn't bad. I saw the video on one of my music stations. Obviously, the chick in the video is super hot...I keep thinking she is Jessica Alba, but I don't think it is. Whoever she is, she definitely helps make the song more bearable! ;-D
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby DUKE » Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:10 pm

I was never a huge fan of the 80's hard rock scene. There was a time when I dug it for a bit, but looking back, there are two bands that I still admire. Guns N' Roses and Motley Crue. GN'R was one of my all time fav's (as represented in one of my Avatars) and I like them a bit more than The Crue, but Motley Crue was always a fun band. I don't like all of their stuff, but what I do like, I like a lot. Too Fast For Love is a very fun album to listen to, though it has it's cheesey moments. On the way to one of my shows last year, my friend (who's also my soundman and always would try and suprise me with a cool CD for the ride) said, "Alright, this is something you haven't heard in ages." He then put in Decade Of Decadence and we jammed to that CD the whole way. Brought back many memories. Have fun at the reunion. They put on a great show.....or at least they used to. ;-D
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member

Postby Guttpuppy » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:14 pm

I like the Crue and made a greatest hits CD for myself a few years ago.Tommy Lee playing the drums upside down in Wildside was badassed.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:17 am

I can still remember the video for Girls! Girls! Girls! being played on MTV all day. At least, that was when MTV actually played videos, but I digress. Love the band, especially their earliest stuff, before egos forced the band apart. Seems like bands are re-uniting quite a bit these days. I was stoked when Duran Duran got back together, then Tears For Fears and now Motley Crue. Everything old is new again!
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:56 pm

Shout at the Devil was one of my favorite CDs evah! Wasnt Vince Neil on one of those reality shows not too long ago?

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby DUKE » Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:37 pm

mutantseabass wrote: Wasnt Vince Neil on one of those reality shows not too long ago?

I know he's at least on an "XXX rated homemade reality tape." :-D
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member

Next

Return to General Talk