Superbowl Pre-game - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Superbowl Pre-game

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby chaindog35 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:54 pm

won't be awake at 9 and i'll be busy until the pigskin first starts flying at 6ish
A new forum opened up! Read about the latest "Great Debate" where YOU ask the questions. You lucky VIP, you.
http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=106
chaindog35
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby J2thez929 » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:30 am

Rico the Retard wrote:
moochman wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:I don't watch any of the pre-game stuff. It's all human interest stories and other tidbits about the workup to the game that I just don't care about watching. I try my hardest to wait until about 6:35 to turn it to the game since it never seems to start on time. :-)

Couldn't agree more, MB. I don't care about blah-blah's high school blah-blah. Just give me a solid analysis of the game, throw in some historical highlights and kick the damn football.

.....then get laid, woot-woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, you sure make it a point that you are getting laid.. sounds pretty pathetic to me :-b
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:25 am

Personally i like to watch the pregame. I watch all week long all the press conferences, player profiles and anything else they can throw out there at me. This is the LAST week of pro football for quite a while. I cannot stand baseball, so its a long offseason for me.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:15 am

no1cowboysfan wrote:hahaha... congrats on your first post being one who criticizes those who take the pregame way too seriously. :-b And welcome...

Anyways, I will probably have the pregame on as soon as I wake up (sure as Hell not 9...), and watch it for several hours before the game.

Lewis Black once quoted "there wasn't enough liquor in the world to sit through that long of a pregame." I have some Stolichnaya, so I intend to prove him wrong... }:-)

mmmm...Stoly...I will probably fry up some wings, finish off the homemade trophys, and load up and go to the party around 3ish...Not really paying all that much attention to any pregame stuff...More about the party, less about the pregame.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Warpigs » Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:48 pm

Does anyone officially know when kickoff is supposed to take place?
Warpigs
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerCafe Spotter
(Past Year: 3)

Postby mtryanks12 » Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:14 pm

Warpigs wrote:Does anyone officially know when kickoff is supposed to take place?

I think at 6:30, but it always gets delayed atlest one half hour. I'm gonna take a guess and say the actual kickoff is at 7:30.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby water boy » Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:19 pm

i won't be watching the 5 plus hours of torture,I have a tounament in the morning so as long as we win i can get home in time for kick off
water boy
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk