A Trippy Question - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

A Trippy Question

Moderator: Football Moderators

A Trippy Question

Postby ljthockey » Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:44 pm

I dont know how I came to think of this but think hypothetically here.

If there were Siamese twins and one commited murder how would they be punished.

For Example

Lets say they were both sleeping next to there mother and one wakes up and murders her while the other one is still asleep (somehow). So one is guilty for murder but the other one is compeltley innocent lets say there connected at the hips how would our legal system deal with punishing the one would you have to lock them both up even though ones innocent?
[b][color=red]You have just read a Ljthockey© post[/color][/b]

ljthockey
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:58 pm

well in the movie "stuck on you" with matt damon, the siamese twins were arrested for driving drunk . one sat inside the prison cell, and the other one was right on the other side of the cell bars :-)
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby ljthockey » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:01 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:well in the movie "stuck on you" with matt damon, the siamese twins were arrested for driving drunk . one sat inside the prison cell, and the other one was right on the other side of the cell bars :-)

Yeah I saw that and knew someone would most likely say that but I doubt they could do that in real life the other one wouldnt be free its the same as being locked up.

ljthockey
General Manager
General Manager

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:06 pm

well i guess if one murdered someone, the other could be considered an accomplice :-)

well really..thats a tough question. but im sure in reality they would probably both get locked up, at least with murder.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby ljthockey » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:08 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:well i guess if one murdered someone, the other could be considered an accomplice :-)

well really..thats a tough question. but im sure in reality they would probably both get locked up, at least with murder.

That is why I had to add that the other one was sleeping that way he had nothing to do with it. Im guessing they probally both would be locked up but that doesent seem right.

ljthockey
General Manager
General Manager

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:11 pm

what on earth made you think about this anyways!??!
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby ljthockey » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:12 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:what on earth made you think about this anyways!??!

I dont know thats what I was thining I guess it just randomly popped in my head. I would love to ask a laywer of someone like that to see how this would actually be handled.

ljthockey
General Manager
General Manager

Postby joshyboy72 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:14 pm

LJT is there something you're not telling us... :-? :-b

Strange topic. I guess the other one would have to get locked up or they'd have the surgery to be split up. Haha, that's a good way to get revenge on your twin if you are siamese, and you want to get back at him for something. Kill someone. Ha.
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Mercer Boy » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:15 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:well i guess if one murdered someone, the other could be considered an accomplice :-)

Exactly...I'd say the other guy has some fault in that. How could the other self not know what the guy is planning on doing and try to stop him somehow...like give him a headbutt or something. ;-7

Well, all I know is that the famous Siamese twins Cheng and Eng had 22 kids...one had 12 and the other had 10, and I have no idea how that exactly worked out. 8-o :-o
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby VHawk15 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:28 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:Well, all I know is that the famous Siamese twins Cheng and Eng had 22 kids...one had 12 and the other had 10, and I have no idea how that exactly worked out. 8-o :-o

Shut up, Cheng. Don't tell them all of our secrets!

You're just jealous because I had more kids.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Next

Return to General Talk