Don't Forget to Record the Game! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Don't Forget to Record the Game!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby mtryanks12 » Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:31 pm

I agree. It's fun to have a radical/reactionary person at the cafe! :-b
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby bagobonez » Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:22 pm

portisfan24 wrote:If bagobonez posts actually offend you guys, you have some serious issues. He is entitled to his opinion. I enjoy having someone on the other end of the spectrum. If everyone agreed, there would be no room for discussion. I dont agree with the whole conspiracy deal, but its interesting to hear what other people are thinking. Lighten up guys. ;-D

Thank you.
"90% of the game is half mental" - John Madden
bagobonez
General Manager
General Manager

Postby bagobonez » Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:23 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:I agree. It's fun to have a radical/reactionary person at the cafe! :-b

THank you.
"90% of the game is half mental" - John Madden
bagobonez
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Guru13 » Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:27 pm

The refs don't screw new england, they scre everybody else, remember Super Bowl XXXVI against the rams???....
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 2)

Postby portisfan24 » Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:39 pm

I get the feeling this thread is going to turn into bag's anti-eagles outlet. :-b
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby 34=Sweetness » Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:18 pm

Ugh, that was the worst play calling in 2 minutes I have ever seen. Going with huddle, slow to the line, just plain awful. Of course, the Eagles hung with them for 4 quarters, which no one, including our own bagobonez, thought would happen. Oh, and anyone who thought TO shouldn't play was a moron. It was the defense and the terrible decision to go with the huddle that lost them the game. And the 2 stupid turnovers in the first half. Oh well, its just a bad time to be a great NFC team.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby portisfan24 » Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:14 pm

34=Sweetness wrote:Ugh, that was the worst play calling in 2 minutes I have ever seen. Going with huddle, slow to the line, just plain awful. Of course, the Eagles hung with them for 4 quarters, which no one, including our own bagobonez, thought would happen. Oh, and anyone who thought TO shouldn't play was a moron. It was the defense and the terrible decision to go with the huddle that lost them the game. And the 2 stupid turnovers in the first half. Oh well, its just a bad time to be a great NFC team.

Its a bad time to be any great team not named Patriots. ;-D
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The Lung » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:00 am

portisfan24 wrote:If bagobonez posts actually offend you guys, you have some serious issues. He is entitled to his opinion. I enjoy having someone on the other end of the spectrum. If everyone agreed, there would be no room for discussion. I dont agree with the whole conspiracy deal, but its interesting to hear what other people are thinking. Lighten up guys. ;-D

I don't get offended by his posts. I welcome discussion and disagreement. But this guy is outrageous.

It seems like he has no intentions other than to incite an argumentative response. Any questionable play in a game that favors the Philadelphia Eagles and he's immediately on the discussion board here trolling. Every other person here agrees that his accusations that the refs have "Eagle-green colored sunglasses" are not legitimate. It's a joke.

I've been around the Cafe only a short time (13 months) and I've found this place to be extraordinarily civilized. But this guy seems to exist only for one reason, and is fast becoming a major distraction to the peacefulness here.
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 68)

Postby moochman » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:05 am

34=Sweetness wrote:Ugh, that was the worst play calling in 2 minutes I have ever seen. Going with huddle, slow to the line, just plain awful. Of course, the Eagles hung with them for 4 quarters, which no one, including our own bagobonez, thought would happen. Oh, and anyone who thought TO shouldn't play was a moron. It was the defense and the terrible decision to go with the huddle that lost them the game. And the 2 stupid turnovers in the first half. Oh well, its just a bad time to be a great NFC team.

It was such a poorly run two-minute offense that I thought it was the Lions for a minute. :-b

I agree with you Lung. I take no offense at what people post, and I hope that I am given some latitude too. Though I probably need more latitude than most. Lung it seems like you've been here forever. Great contributor and fantastic avatar. ;-D

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby stomperrob » Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:47 am

...and the U.S. never landed on the moon; and JFK, Jim Morrison and Elvis didn't die and are living together somewhere in Michigan! :-D ;-)
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 160)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting