Some one help me out? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Some one help me out?

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Some one help me out?

Postby mutantseabass » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:56 pm

My main money league i play in is a 16 team family league. Me and my brother are bitter rivals. For the first time me and him met in the superbowl. We made a side bet that the loser had to keep a wallpaper of the winners team on his computer for a year. My brother is awesome with computers, me on the other i dont know jack. Im lucky to be able to post on this board. If anyone could make me a wallpaper with my team logo(which im not too sure how to post on this site), with the lettering Mutant Sea Bass 2004 Champions, it would be appreciated.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby joshyboy72 » Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:14 pm

To post pictures, right click on the picture, go to Properties, then look at the address. Then come here onto the Cafe, and using image tags put the link of the picture between [IMG] and [/IMG]

Or if you have the picture stored on your computer, go host it on http://www.Imageshack.us. That will give it a link, which you then can come here and post between image tags. Once I get my new Photoshop, which will be by the weekend at the latest I'll do it for you. If you want it now though just pm SPC or Vikes.
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:37 pm

Thanks alot Joshyboy, once again you come through for me. I hope that i did this right and theres no rush on it whenever you get your program and get around to it i would appreciate it.

http://img205.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img205& ... gfd2uc.gif
Last edited by mutantseabass on Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby joshyboy72 » Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:42 pm

Okay, I see the picture. I'll try to have it for you as soon as possible.
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby joshyboy72 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:14 pm

Okay I finally got a full copy of Photoshop, so I'll try to have this for you sometime later tonight or tomorrow.
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby joshyboy72 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:15 pm

Click on that to see the big sized pic. Send him the big sized pic, and for him to set it as his wallpaper he has to right click on the picture and click on "Set as Background".
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby mutantseabass » Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:23 pm

Thanks Joshy, looks sweet is there any way to brighten up the fish? If not no big deal, i really appreciate it, You did an awesopme job! ;-D ;-D ;-D

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby joshyboy72 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:34 pm

I forgot to save this as a Photoshop pic...so unless I start all over, no. :*) Sorry. If you want I can though, it didn't take me long at all...but I think the fish looks better dark, with a low opacity, to go along with the background.
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby mutantseabass » Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:00 pm

Dont worry about it Joshy I just sent it to my brother and he said it was awesome, and he is a computer tech. I put it on my PC also and when it came up it does look so sweet. Thanks again man, i appreciate the hard work! ;-D

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests