Eagles fans... you might not want to see this. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Eagles fans... you might not want to see this.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Mercer Boy » Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:08 am

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:so bag, you the eagles, but you've never told us within my understanding which team you're a fan of. don't say "I every team." I wasnt a true and honest answer.

This post was almost unintelligible, but I'm pretty sure (positive actually) that bagobonez is a Cowboys fan.

I think yanks needs to buy a new microphone...the one he's using keeps cutting out every few seconds. :-b

The link's not working for me, so I guess I just have to piece it together from what everyone else has said.

Excellent, another extremeskins.com transplant. We'll have you all over here in no time...lead the way terp! ;-)
Last edited by Mercer Boy on Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The Lung » Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:08 am

bagobonez wrote:Oh, come on, have some fun. Let me re-phrase, if you hate the Eagles like I do, or you're a Patriot fan, you need to watch this.

Let me rephrase:

if you're totally obsessed with hating the Eagles like I do, so much to the point that you ruin a perfectly peaceful fantasy football website with trolls via links to any Eagles media you can find, you need to watch this.
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 72)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk