The Pennsylvania Bowl !!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

The Pennsylvania Bowl !!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby bagobonez » Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:41 am

eaglesrule wrote:i think we will see a repeat of this year.

eagles should make it back -- tons of cap room, a lot of picks in the draft, long-term talent signed, and they get last year's first rounder -- sahun andrews back. I can't think of a team that has enough assets to close the gap on the eagles in the nfc. after all, they did basically sweep the conference. they lost one to st. louis, and considering it was the thrid string, I have no doubt they would have stomped them too. They did sweep their division.

Who or what is going to close the gap NOW with the added improvement the eagles are sure to make? Vikings maybe?

Pats should make it again as well.

I also expect Philly to win the NFC again next year, but you never know what could happen. If either McNabb, Owens or Westbrook miss a significant portion of the season, that offense is going to struggle badly, and honestly all 3 have shown there is a realistic possibility that they could be injured. Plus they've got their share of their own free agents to re-sign, which will eat up half of that cap space.

But all in all, if I had to put my money on one team as of right now, it would be on Philly.
"90% of the game is half mental" - John Madden
bagobonez
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby disgruntledjetsfan » Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:20 am

bagobonez wrote:If Baltimore makes the trade for Moss and Jamal Lewis stays healthy, the Ravens are a shoo-in.

A shoo-in? They will have a better shot but still won't be favored. Steelers and Pats and Colts all would still be better.
disgruntledjetsfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk