JUNK Mail - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

JUNK Mail

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby portisfan24 » Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:52 pm

Guttpuppy wrote:Take anything this site writes with a grain of salt,not saying this didn't happen but I'd rather see it reported from a more credible source befrore I buy into it...

PFT is a complete joke. They may get lucky once in a while, but they write the most ridiculous, unreliable crap of any site Ive seen.

If this is in fact true, the Raiders must be on crack. I mean sure its a starting point, but come on. That isnt even close.

Edit- Re: Raiders on Crack- I bet Barrett Robbins has all the sweet hookups.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Bennett4prez » Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:48 am

Randy Moss (in an interview to be aired on local 1130 KFAN later today) will announce his desire to stay in Minnesota. The wide receiver is willing to clean up his act as much as possible while still being an individual.

To reiterate McCombs, the owner is expected to get a formal proposal from Reggie Fowler and his group by the end of February.

If a deal is not struck, Timberwolves owner Glen Taylor is expected to make an offer of between 575 and 600 million dollars before the Free Agency/Trade Start on March 2.

I don't think a trade involving Moss would be a McCombs decision. But, even if it were, Buchanan clearly wouldn't be what the Vikings are looking for.
[url=http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=106] Check Us Out! A New Debate Daily![/url]

TICE FIRED!
Bennett4prez
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberWeb SupporterSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk