The Brick - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

The Brick

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:32 pm

joshyboy72 wrote:
Dirt Bag wrote:
Vikes_Fan2823 wrote:I think you guys should make that the sig dimensions, 480x100. I think it would look better.

I agree with ya all da way man you could read it better cus you could make the names bigger and then ppl could use it as there sig that would be tight

I'm interested in doing this...but would we basically make one for any person that wanted it and it would have just his Cafe name on it? Or would we do a collection of names like we've already done?

if im understanding them correctly..it would be exactly what we have now...different users names...just made on a sig sized canvas so anyone could sport it as a sig ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Bennett4prez » Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:06 pm

I think the brick idea would be suited best with Cafe-related leagues, rather than random users. But, I still like that this idea is getting brought up again, no matter how it is incorporated.
[url=http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=106] Check Us Out! A New Debate Daily![/url]

TICE FIRED!
Bennett4prez
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberWeb SupporterSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests