Online Poker - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Online Poker

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby houstonherdfan » Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:22 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:I think what I'm about to type I have typed several times... :-S

I use Pokerroom.com also, but I haven't gone there for several months. I'm just too paranoid to actually give them real money, so I just play for fun. It bothers me though; if you try to play the "correct" way (like actually raising the pot if you have 2 good starting cards), you get warned or yelled at. Hello? Maybe I don't want some crappy hand getting lucky and winning the pot? Other than that, it's a pretty good time waster.

When yopu play at the free money tables that happens alot. The real money tables that sdoesn't happen much cause most people that put actual money on the line understand the game better.

for those that play at pokerroom my screen name is we_r_marshal
You could think of government workers like teenagers. You pay them an allowance, but do you get any work out them? They eat the food, put their feet on the furniture and complain loudly whenever they are unhappy.
houstonherdfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby disgruntledjetsfan » Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:44 pm

I play pokerstars, and I do win quite a bit, playing the more expensive sit and goes. But that's because I'm amazing ;-D :-D
disgruntledjetsfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: 8)

Postby creamdoorthirtyniner » Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:10 am

Mercer Boy wrote:I think what I'm about to type I have typed several times... :-S

I use Pokerroom.com also, but I haven't gone there for several months. I'm just too paranoid to actually give them real money, so I just play for fun. It bothers me though; if you try to play the "correct" way (like actually raising the pot if you have 2 good starting cards), you get warned or yelled at. Hello? Maybe I don't want some crappy hand getting lucky and winning the pot? Other than that, it's a pretty good time waster.

I play at pokerroom.com also, haven't been there in a while also, and I also only play the fake money tables--I'm just not ready to possibly lose my hard earned money, and I ust like the fun and adrenaline rush it gives me ;-D
"I like rusty spooons...I like to touch them"
-Salad Fingers

Help Find a Cure for Diabetes,With a Simple Donantion to[url]http://www.jdrf.org/[/url]
You can make a difference!!
creamdoorthirtyniner
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Tyr » Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:20 pm

on pokerroom.com I play as tyrsethal, or when I'm playing online poker on a different room, you can get me on my aim @ GNPoker
Tyr
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Tiki » Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:14 pm

A friend of mine just won 1k on PokerRoom and his check looked really fake and Said "Harry M-P" not Harry Malone-Povlony so I don't think he can cash it! But right now on PokerRoom you can't play fake money only real! Cause of some give away its like the billionth hand being delt yadda yadda yadda...
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby CKY_ROX » Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:52 pm

ive played a fair ammount of poker, and have played on a pretty good number of sites. Full tilt poker the players are much better and althought there is still a fair number of fish, its not the same as as others. Party, i just dont like it becasue of the last of rakeback and bonus offers.

Rite now im on JetSetPoker and its really good, Its kind of a small site with about 1k people playing at once, but there are always a lot of freerolls that go one every day. Ive made $20 from nothing, and it looks like its a steady climb for me, so ill have a nice bankroll by the end of the summer. I would be down for playing in a cafe tourney of some sort

I DO NOT LOVE TOM!!!!!
CKY_ROX
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: 5)

Previous

Return to General Talk