Where to begin? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Atlanta Falcons

Where to begin?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Where to begin?

Postby Old Falcon » Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:44 am

Hello.

To introduce myself. I am totaly new to fantacy football so I have waited until now(the off season) to begin. I have a son involved in a small league and would like to learn the game to share time with him.

I undersand the general concept but I will need some schooling during the off season so that I can hold my own when the season starts.

I have been a football fan since the early '70s, in particular the Atlanta Falcons. I understand the game itself and love the Falcons...even in the bad years.

If you guys aren't into educating a novice the I understand and take no offense. I just figured honesty was the best policy in beginning this effort.
Son, three things happen when you throw a football...two of them are bad.
Old Falcon Beginner
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Bennett4prez » Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:47 am

WELCOME TO THE CAFE :-)

Everyone here will be more than happy to help. This may not be the best place to post this (the team forums don't see as mcuh activity).

Try posting this in the Contribution, Site Questions, and Suggestion Box Forum.
[url=http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=106] Check Us Out! A New Debate Daily![/url]

TICE FIRED!
Bennett4prez
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberWeb SupporterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:31 pm

Welcome! You might want to check in with the mock drafts that are taking place to get an idea of where players are being predicted to be picked in next year's fantasy drafts. You can learn a lot that way. Stick around and peek into the different forums here. They're all labeled and should guide you in the right direction. ;-D
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Return to Atlanta Falcons