Jason Taylor on Offense. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Jason Taylor on Offense.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby UNDEFEATED » Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:57 pm

If he actually consistently contributed. Randy Mcmicheal would lose what semi-credibility he has. Taylor would obviously steal some important TDs from whomever the RB is.

Miami offense would have two HUGE TEs along with chambers and David Boston. Boston is still in Miami, right?

HUGE recieving core.
Image Help me earn my Cafe Helper Blinking Ambulance stripes. If you want off the wall thorough answers to your team questions...Hit me up. PM me a link. See you around.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Jason Taylor on Offense.

Postby Flockers » Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:57 pm

DisgruntledJetsFan wrote:
Guttpuppy wrote:"[New England's] Mike Vrabel and Richard Seymour do some things on offense, and [Oakland's] Warren Sapp does a dance when he gets in the end zone. I know I can be a great tight end and contribute to some fun things."
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-dolphins12feb12,0,4709402.story?coll=sfla-sports-front

Well he is obviously looking for the glory. But I bet he would actually be a good TE. I mean, most people can catch the ball, right?

Obviously you haven't watched any Seahawk games. :-o
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Re: Jason Taylor on Offense.

Postby disgruntledjetsfan » Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:03 pm

Flockers wrote:
DisgruntledJetsFan wrote:
Guttpuppy wrote:"[New England's] Mike Vrabel and Richard Seymour do some things on offense, and [Oakland's] Warren Sapp does a dance when he gets in the end zone. I know I can be a great tight end and contribute to some fun things."
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-dolphins12feb12,0,4709402.story?coll=sfla-sports-front

Well he is obviously looking for the glory. But I bet he would actually be a good TE. I mean, most people can catch the ball, right?

Obviously you haven't watched any Seahawk games. :-o

Hehe, Darrel Jackson :-P
disgruntledjetsfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: 8)

Postby mtryanks12 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:17 pm

I have no problem with defensive players playing offense, btu I think that unless the team is in great need, players should stick to whatever position they have to play. Jason taylor is an amazing player, but I think he wants to score some TD's just to get more glory than he already has. If he bacomes a goal-line TE, it'll really hurt McMichael, and if he understood that there is no "I" in "Team", be would let McMichael do his business. I wouldn't let him go on the offensive side of the ball, unless the coaches really want him to, because he shouldn't beg for more than he already has. Be reasonable and not greedy, Jason.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby TheOneManShow 26 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:21 pm

Yea it would be great if we could do it in Madden. Some players are great atheltes and could play both sides, but the injury and fatigue factor always come in. The best athelte for both ways is Champ Bailey, hes an absoulte stud.

Thank You madaslives911
TheOneManShow 26
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Kensat30 » Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:35 pm

Taylor and McMichael in a 2-TE goalline set in 2005? Sounds good to me. Gotta do something a little different to have success against AFC East Defenses.
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer

Postby Transmogrifier » Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:35 pm

I don't see why not a TE or even a fullback.

The Pats obviously use Vrabel as TE and Seymor as a FB, but they've also used Dan Klecko and Russ Hochstein as FBs, too. Hey, if they're athletic enough to chase down RBs, I think they can make some holes.
Brady: a "very mediocre QB" - no1cowboysfan

Mitchell: "To me, the Patriots are not that good. ... We're the better team... A good team crushes that Patriot team. I'm telling you, they're not that good.'
Transmogrifier
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk