Watch yo back RayRay.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Watch yo back RayRay.

Postby Guttpuppy » Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:28 pm

Karma's a bitch...

FBI investigating e-mails that allegedly threatened Ravens linebacker

By BRIAN WITTE, Associated Press Writer
February 12, 2005
BALTIMORE (AP) -- The FBI is investigating two e-mails that allegedly threatened Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis, a federal law enforcement spokesman said Saturday.

The e-mails were traced to Akron, Ohio, and agents executed a search warrant there on Wednesday, said Special Agent Robert Hawk, a spokesman for the FBI's Cleveland office.

On Saturday, The (Baltimore) Sun, citing an anonymous official with knowledge of the case, reported that the person suspected of sending the e-mail is believed to be related to one of two men killed in a fight in 2000. Lewis was charged with murder along with two other men after the fight.

Charges against Lewis were subsequently dropped and he pleaded guilty to misdemeanor obstruction of justice charges. He was sentenced to a year of probation.

Hawk would not comment on the identity of the person who was believed to have sent the e-mails. No arrests have been made, though Hawk said authorities were focusing their investigation on a specific person.

``We'll refer to the United State's attorney's office and get a prosecutive opinion from them as to whether they want to prosecute or not,'' Hawk said.

The e-mails were sent to the Ray Lewis Foundation, a Baltimore-based charity organization sponsored by Lewis to help children and families in need.

``Ray is aware of the threat -- as are the Ravens -- and so are the proper authorities, and they are pursuing it,'' Ravens spokesman Kevin Byrne said.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-ravens-lewisthreatened&prov=ap&type=lgns
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby black_hawk8888 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:51 pm

You gotta be on crack to threaten Ray Lewis. That guy would break you into little pieces for fun then do his crazy dance on your dead body for fun. He probably gave Jamal lessons on how to break people in prison..........
Major props to the sig master. Deluxe is da man!
black_hawk8888
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Still staring in horror as Palmer's knee buckles on the 2nd snap of the game...

Postby Guttpuppy » Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:55 pm

black_hawk8888 wrote:You gotta be on crack to threaten Ray Lewis.

Faster than a speeding bullet?
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby tpetty6320 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:22 pm

Faster than a speeding bullet?[/quote]

exactly, and he deserves whatever is coming to him. money can get you out of jail but it is harder to buy relatives of the victim. a bullet would be kind, didnt they stab that man????
tpetty6320
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:47 pm

tpetty6320 wrote:
exactly, and he deserves whatever is coming to him. money can get you out of jail but it is harder to buy relatives of the victim. a bullet would be kind, didnt they stab that man????

maybe you should study up on what happened before saying he deserves whatever is coming to him..and then reffering to him getting shot. he may very well deserve jail time..i dont know...from what i have read id say no. but him to get shot?? thats pretty rediculous. i dont care how much you guys hate the ravens or lewis..thats pretty cold to wish that on anybody....especially someone who didnt even commit the murder.

i know its pointless to even discuss this. read the facts.
(and on your way, check out my sig)
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Guttpuppy » Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:59 pm

Saw this one coming.

I was merely stating that he is human.

Unfortunately that's the kind of world we live in...noone is safe from violence whether premeditated or not.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:04 pm

Guttpuppy wrote:Saw this one coming.

I was merely stating that he is human.

Unfortunately that's the kind of world we live in...noone is safe from violence whether premeditated or not.

ahahha did you know it would be me :*) yeah i understand..when you roll with those kinds of people and are around those kinds of things, you gotta expect consequences. and you are right...if he did take part in that death, karma will catch him...i just dont like people wishing that on anyone when its not a for sure thing about what went down. i can see wishing jail time, or even him getting beat up...but death is on another level.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby cooleyhigh » Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:57 pm

That is a cool sig deluxe ;-D I'm inspired to break my ravens theme back out.
cooleyhigh
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:59 pm

cooleyhigh wrote:That is a cool sig deluxe ;-D I'm inspired to break my ravens theme back out.

nice...a rare sight in these parts ;-D ( i bet the guy who made this thread doesnt appreciate it as much as i do 8-o :-b B-) )
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby 34=Sweetness » Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:21 am

I'm sure RayRays posse would rough up this guy before he could ever do anything. I mean, they beat the tar out of his relatives already, right?
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Next

Return to Football Talk