Pro Bowl thread. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Pro Bowl thread.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Nilmerf » Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:55 pm

Ironhorse75 wrote:Is it just me or is Vick playing an awful lot for being 3rd string.

Well he was on a roll, and almost lead them to a comeback so they kept Vick in there. He kind of sputtered at the end, but still had a pretty good game. All in all in the NFC quarterbacks couldn't get it done!
Nilmerf
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby bagobonez » Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:44 am

Nilmerf wrote:
Ironhorse75 wrote:Is it just me or is Vick playing an awful lot for being 3rd string.

Well he was on a roll, and almost lead them to a comeback so they kept Vick in there. He kind of sputtered at the end, but still had a pretty good game. All in all in the NFC quarterbacks couldn't get it done!

McNabb looked especially terrible.

Remember the year the Raiders made it to the Super Bowl against Tampa Bay, and Rich Gannon had a phenomenal year but then threw like 6 INT's in the Super Bowl? And Gannon was never the same again?

Could McNabb do the same?
"90% of the game is half mental" - John Madden
bagobonez
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Football Newbie » Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:54 am

bagobonez wrote:
Nilmerf wrote:

Remember the year the Raiders made it to the Super Bowl against Tampa Bay, and Rich Gannon had a phenomenal year but then threw like 6 INT's in the Super Bowl? And Gannon was never the same again?

Im thinking no, and get off mcnabbs back already its gotten real old. I just looked at like 3 threads and all of them had a mcnabb bash in them from you.
Football Newbie
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby awwchrist » Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:27 am

My one observation:

Nate Clements is a tool. This is the Pro Bowl. You're supposed to go out and compete and have fun. It's for the fans.

You're running around out there being a demonstrative ass. You had no shot at the bomb to Holt and he got up higher than you, didn't bring down the pass, and you go running around shaking your head like "That's right..don't come my way..."

I'm so sick of that crap.
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The Lung » Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:15 am

Football Newbie wrote:
bagobonez wrote:

Im thinking no, and get off mcnabbs back already its gotten real old. I just looked at like 3 threads and all of them had a mcnabb bash in them from you.

I say let him keep it up, FN. Bagobonez is already on thin ice with the moderators, if he keeps it up he could get himself banned.
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 61)

Postby bagobonez » Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:24 am

The Lung wrote:
Football Newbie wrote:
bagobonez wrote:

What exactly did I do that would warrant me getting banned?

I say let him keep it up, FN. Bagobonez is already on thin ice with the moderators, if he keeps it up he could get himself banned.

What exactly did I do that would warrant getting banned?
"90% of the game is half mental" - John Madden
bagobonez
General Manager
General Manager

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting