Sig change help - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Sig change help

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Sig change help

Postby J2thez929 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:59 pm

I was wondering if someone could modify my current sig. I would like to remove the paperbags and replace the Garcia picture with a Kellen Winslow jr pic. I found one that I like -
http://www.fanmonster.com/browns/team/p ... 8951_8.jpg

Besides that, I would like everything else to say the same.

I was wondering anyone could do this for me since I have no experience with photoshop or anything. I would really appreciate it. Thanks ;-D
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby MeShawn » Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:27 pm

I'm sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but that would be near impossible since the sig is a .jpg

If you can contact the original person who made that sig and he still has a photoshop version saved, then it is very much possible. But if he hasn't, I'm afraid you'd either have to ask for a completely new sig or stick with what you've got.
Sig courtesy of madaslives911.
MeShawn
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:36 pm

meshawn is right bro...unless you have the photoshop file you cant change it 8-o if you cant track it down and want a sig similiar to yours with those guys....just hit me up in my thread a little down this page called "my first sig attempt" and ill see what i can do...or another guy in here can do it also. ;-D good luck
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby South Park Cows » Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:28 pm

As I've said through pms, I forgot to save the psd file. I could make you a new one, but don't expect it until the weekend. If you would like one now, try asking another sig designer. They should be able to help you out. ;-D
South Park Cows
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter

Postby J2thez929 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:51 pm

Well if anyone could make me one that is sorta like my current one with Winslow instead of Garcia I would really appreciate it ;-D
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:02 pm

J2thez929 wrote:Well if anyone could make me one that is sorta like my current one with Winslow instead of Garcia I would really appreciate it ;-D

ill hit it up for ya ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:27 am

heres what i got..let me know if its ok ;-D i know its not exactly like your other one, but i used some of the same elements

Code: Select all
[URL=http://www.imageshack.us][IMG]http://img122.exs.cx/img122/6796/browns6qs.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby J2thez929 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:26 am

Thanks Deluxe. I like it a lot. I was just wondering if you could make it a little brighter orange in the background, helmet, and my name.

I sorry for being picky and everything. If your image program doesnt allow you to do it then its cool. Also, if its too much trouble then this one will be good. Thanks bud ;-D
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:35 am

J2thez929 wrote:Thanks Deluxe. I like it a lot. I was just wondering if you could make it a little brighter orange in the background, helmet, and my name.

I sorry for being picky and everything. If your image program doesnt allow you to do it then its cool. Also, if its too much trouble then this one will be good. Thanks bud ;-D

yeah ill tweak it a bit
:-)
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:43 am

k bro...how is this?? let me know anything at all you want tweaked..its pretty easy to alter colors and all..and i want you to like it after all ;-D

new version:

Code: Select all
[URL=http://www.imageshack.us][IMG]http://img210.exs.cx/img210/9019/browns16nt.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests