Sig change help - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Sig change help

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Postby J2thez929 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:50 am

Thats for the help Dlux! I am actually gonna keep the first sig you made me. It has grown on me how. sorry to waste your time with the second one. I really appreciate though.

Thanks again bro ;-D
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:36 am

no problem :-) and it only took me a few minutes to change the color, so no worries. ;-D if you decide you want it different,i keep all my files so i can switch it up anytime for ya B-)
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby J2thez929 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:58 pm

Actually Deluxe, could you just my name and helmet color on my current sig(first one u made) to the color you had it on the second one? Keep the background and everything else the same. That would be perfect ;-D
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:20 pm

k hows this?

Code: Select all
[URL=http://www.imageshack.us][IMG]http://img220.exs.cx/img220/9382/browns24pf.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby J2thez929 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:37 pm

U da man Deluxe ;-D I like it alot!
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:50 pm

good to hear man..and if you change your mind and want anything changed..even guys swaped out.. i can hit it up.

looks like you got a total makeover with that shiny new avatar joshy hooked up ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby J2thez929 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:10 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:good to hear man..and if you change your mind and want anything changed..even guys swaped out.. i can hit it up.

looks like you got a total makeover with that shiny new avatar joshy hooked up ;-D

Ya I decided to switch things up a bit. I'll let you know when I wanna switch some guys out. Thanks again ;-D
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Previous

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests