winningest? nfl franchise (answered) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Trivia Time Trial

winningest? nfl franchise (answered)

Moderator: Football Trivia Mods

Postby ravage » Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:09 pm

That's part one I need the other 2 parts.

LA/Oakland Raiders is the team.
ravage
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant


Posts: 360
Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Wisconsin

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:43 pm

Alright, I'm sick of sitting on the sidelines...

The Oakland/Los Angeles Raiders are

0-1 against the Houston Texans
1-2 against the Jacksonville Jaguars
42-46-2 against the Kansas City Chiefs regular season and 1-2 against the Kansas City Chiefs postseason
1-2 against the Baltimore Ravens
Image
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 14333
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Room 7609

Postby joshyboy72 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:59 pm

The Oakland/Los Angeles Raiders are

0-1 against the Houston Texans
1-2 against the Jacksonville Jaguars
42-46-2 against the Kansas City Chiefs regular season and 1-2 against the Kansas City Chiefs postseason
1-2 against the Baltimore Ravens

total cumulative record (which triple D forgot to include): 45-53-2

Haha, sorry for stealing it Duran.<br><br><span class=gensmall>Accepted as answer by ravage on Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:31 am EST.</span>
Image
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 6861
Joined: 29 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby MeShawn » Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:01 pm

Ouch, that's gotta hurt
Image
Sig courtesy of madaslives911.
MeShawn
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3793
Joined: 9 May 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby joshyboy72 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:40 pm

LOL, he finally steps out to answer a question and doesn't do it fully, sorry to steal it from you man. O:-)

But this is just the Trivia Blitz off season anyhow, I'm sure he doesn't mind. Looks like the game is going to be really popular next year.
Image
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 6861
Joined: 29 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby MeShawn » Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:58 pm

joshyboy72 wrote:But this is just the Trivia Blitz off season anyhow, I'm sure he doesn't mind. Looks like the game is going to be really popular next year.


Well, considering that I am now playing, it's going to be the new trend.


BTW, when does the actual season start for trivia blitz? I looked at the standings, and there's no scoring for 2005 results. If it's already started, I'll be about a month or two late, but I'll catch up B-)
Image
Sig courtesy of madaslives911.
MeShawn
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3793
Joined: 9 May 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby joshyboy72 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:04 am

MeShawn wrote:
joshyboy72 wrote:But this is just the Trivia Blitz off season anyhow, I'm sure he doesn't mind. Looks like the game is going to be really popular next year.


Well, considering that I am now playing, it's going to be the new trend.


BTW, when does the actual season start for trivia blitz? I looked at the standings, and there's no scoring for 2005 results. If it's already started, I'll be about a month or two late, but I'll catch up B-)


Considering it ended with the Super Bowl, it most likely starts the night of the first games of week 1 of the NFL regular season. I think I can make this assumption...right? :-o
Image
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 6861
Joined: 29 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby MeShawn » Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:05 am

joshyboy72 wrote:
MeShawn wrote:
joshyboy72 wrote:But this is just the Trivia Blitz off season anyhow, I'm sure he doesn't mind. Looks like the game is going to be really popular next year.


Well, considering that I am now playing, it's going to be the new trend.


BTW, when does the actual season start for trivia blitz? I looked at the standings, and there's no scoring for 2005 results. If it's already started, I'll be about a month or two late, but I'll catch up B-)


Considering it ended with the Super Bowl, it most likely starts the night of the first games of week 1 of the NFL regular season. I think I can make this assumption...right? :-o


Ah, damn. At least we still have something to pass the offseason, right? Even if it doesn't count.
Image
Sig courtesy of madaslives911.
MeShawn
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3793
Joined: 9 May 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:15 am

The actual season doesn't start up until the first week of the next regular season and carries on until the Super Bowl. For now, we're just playing for fun and the title of Trivia Blitz Monthly Winner which will be presented above the name of each months champ. Menyak and I are also developing a new Trivia Blitz that will be different from the current version we're playing.

Also, good pickup, Josh. I actually thought about putting the cummulative answer, but decided to leave it as it was. Oh well. As moderator, I'm here mostly to ask questions. It's actually pretty enjoyable looking for fun questions to ask each week. During the offseason, I'll be asking 5 to 10 questions a week. During the regular season, I'll boost that number to 10 to 15.
Image
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 14333
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Room 7609

Previous

Return to Trivia Time Trial

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 3:11 hours
(and 42 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact