These Titans WILL be cut - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

These Titans WILL be cut

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Manja » Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:19 pm

UNDEFEATED wrote:I prefer Calico in the Norm Choi offense. Bigger WRs like Mike Williams and Dwayne jarret. Were the center pieces of the offense.
So i would probably bypass bennett for Calico.

Azreal's perpective about Calico Value being better is very true. Bennett is going to move off the board early. Many many round ahead of Calico. Making him cheap in a sense.

oops Bennett is 6'5" and Calico is 6'4". Crazy height. The value statement still stands.

I still remember Kelley Washington as 'The Future'. He's only 6'3, right? Are these guys "Further Down the Road"?
Manja
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:32 am

goleafsgo96 wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:If the Bears would sign Mason and Randel El and draft a stud O-lineman we'd be in the NFC Championship. Unfourtunetly the Eagles are still the team to beat.

Grossmans gonna lead your team to the NFC title? If a QB like him is going too, hes gonna need a stud RB to take the pressure of him as well, I.E. not thomas jones. i hope that was a joke

Sorry, but I agree here...The Bears are a little further away from an NFC trophy than this...
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:58 am

The Miner Part 2 wrote:If the Bears would sign Mason and Randel El and draft a stud O-lineman we'd be in the NFC Championship. Unfourtunetly the Eagles are still the team to beat.

Bwahahahahah! Yes, that's very cute. Very cute indeed...

...for me to poop on

Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Manja » Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:27 am

I see there's another fan of Triumph here.
Manja
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby no1cowboysfan » Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:36 am

SLASH AND BURN, gentlemen. Slash and burn. Looks like Tennessee is pressing the reset button.

I'd love to see Mason and Rolle (and Carter is we switch to 3-4) all go to Dallas. This is going to be one exciting offseason, fellas... ;-D

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby kevinoc81 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:06 pm

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:
goleafsgo96 wrote:

Grossmans gonna lead your team to the NFC title? If a QB like him is going too, hes gonna need a stud RB to take the pressure of him as well, I.E. not thomas jones. i hope that was a joke

Sorry, but I agree here...The Bears are a little further away from an NFC trophy than this...

He did say the Eagles would still be the team to beat. It's not that laughable gentlemen, especially considering the fact that 8-8 could get us in. Then we would have to beat the Packers (done it) or the Vikings (done it) to get into the second round. The part I didn't get was the Randle-El thing? I'd rather get Porter, Mason, and draft a stud lineman if we were going to pass on Williams or Edwards.
kevinoc81
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Sixxgunn » Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:48 pm

Mason would be nice,although his age is a bad factor considering the Bears are annually trying to get younger.The one I was interested in is Nedney.I've had it with Edinger and his ass-backward style missing so many field goals.If for nothing else,just to give the kid something to think about to get back to how he was kicking his first couple years.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby Gunslinger » Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:07 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:

...for me to poop on

LOL - Triumph rules. ;-D
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby J2thez929 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:19 pm

Gunslinger wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:

...for me to poop on

LOL - Triumph rules. ;-D

I second that ;-D
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby maddog60 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:15 pm

I think there's a very good reason the Titans traded down from there 1st round spot, and wouldn't be surprised to see one or two trade downs this year.

Rolle is probably gone with the arrest, Mason due to age, and man does tht hurt. They should probably cut McNair (who should retire), but if he structures they'll cut him after one more year for sure. It's rebuilding time!
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk