These Titans WILL be cut - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

These Titans WILL be cut

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:48 pm

Sixxgunn wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:If the Bears would sign Mason and Randel El and draft a stud O-lineman we'd be in the NFC Championship. Unfourtunetly the Eagles are still the team to beat.

Mason would be nice,although his age is a bad factor considering the Bears are annually trying to get younger.The one I was interested in is Nedney.I've had it with Edinger and his ass-backward style missing so many field goals.If for nothing else,just to give the kid something to think about to get back to how he was kicking his first couple years.

I may be mistaken but I'm pretty sure mason was drafted in 97' so his age wont be a problem. The reason I said Randel el before is because we can probably get him on the cheap and with us booting RW McQuarters this offseason having randel el returning punts for us would be enormous. Randel and Azumah, scary. someone said we need a stud back to get to the promise land but i think thats garbage. we need a stud oline to get there. you get the oline right and thomas jones does turn into a stud. and finally if trent dilfer can lead his team to, and win a superbowl, then theres no doubt that rex can lead us to the championship game in the terrible NFC.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby MadScott » Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:52 pm

Even if Mason is let go from Tenn., more than likely they will be bringing in a new face to catch passes. I really couldn't see them leaving the entire receiving duties to Bennett who did come on nice at the END of last season and Calico who showed flashes of being a nice player his first season but was banged up all of last year. Chow's got to want a WR with some pedigree there to be sure.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk