What does your member name mean or signify? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

What does your member name mean or signify?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Sun May 29, 2005 4:19 pm

IRON CHEF wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:
myintrotoletyouknow wrote:"myintrotoletuknow" is the second song on outkast's cd southernplayalisticadillacmuzik. i was stoned at the time and a good bit of the song is about smoking so i picked it. my old name, defianthart, is the name of a song by the hope conspiracy. most of my alias' are song names.

is that a pic of ja rule as your avatar?

I'm pretty sure its not Ja Rule, it looks to me like a pic of Martin Lawrence with an afro.

i hope so, cuz i really hate ja rule.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby myintrotoletyouknow » Sun May 29, 2005 7:42 pm

am i the only one whos seen lock stock and 2 smoking barrels? its rory breaker, only one of the sweetest characters of all time.

"If you hold back anything, I'll kill ya. If you bend the truth or I think your bending the truth, I'll kill ya. If you forget anything I'll kill ya. In fact, you're gonna have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. Now do you understand everything I've said? Because if you don't, I'll kill ya. " is my favorite quote from him.

He also sets a man on fire just for changing the channel on the TV, "Rory? Yeah I know Rory. He's not to be underestimated, you've got to look past the distinct facade. A few nights ago Rory's Roger iron rusted, so he has gone to the battle-cruiser to watch the end of a football game. Nobody is watching the custard so he has turned the channel over. A fat man's north opens and he wanders up and turns the Liza over. 'Now fuck off and watch it somewhere else.' Rory knows claret is imminent, but he doesn't want to miss the end of the game; so, calm as a coma, he stands and picks up a fire extinguisher and he walks straight past the jam rolls who are ready for action, then he plonks it outside the entrance. He then orders an Aristotle of the most ping pong tiddly in the nuclear sub and switches back to his footer. 'That's fucking it,' says the guy. 'That's fucking what' says Rory. Rory gobs out a mouthful of booze covering fatty; he flicks a flaming match into his bird's nest and the man lit up like a leaking gas pipe. Rory, unfazed, turned back to watch his game. His team won too. Four-nil."

3 words, Total Bad Ass
myintrotoletyouknow
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Bullet In The Head » Sun May 29, 2005 8:35 pm

Well, "Bullet In The Head" is a song by Rage Against The Machine. I am a big RATM fan. Bullet In The Head is also my favorite song.

The lyrics to it can be found by clicking the little "www" link under the post.

Awesome song. ;-D
Bullet In The Head
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby whatutlknboutwillis » Sun May 29, 2005 8:37 pm

yeah i was a big fan until they, ya know, went and broke up... whatever happened to zachs solo career?
whatutlknboutwillis
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby CC » Sun May 29, 2005 8:39 pm

I knew that was Rory Breaker, I watched "Lock, Stock, & 2 Smoking Barrels" last week. ;-D
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Bullet In The Head » Sun May 29, 2005 8:42 pm

whatutlknboutwillis wrote:yeah i was a big fan until they, ya know, went and broke up... whatever happened to zachs solo career?

I truely dont know. I didn't really listen to them when they were together though. When they were around I was in my in my rap music phase. I started to listen to Audioslave (The new CD sucks) that kind of got me into RATM. Been hooked ever since.
Bullet In The Head
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Canacuna » Sun May 29, 2005 9:12 pm

Zach de la Rocha was workin' with Trent Reznor (of Nine Inch Nails) on a new CD. One of the songs they worked on, "We Want It All" was on the Fahrenheit 911 soundtrack... I think I remember reading that Reznor said the two worked on about twenty songs, but la Rocha is uncomfortable bringing 'em public, or something. I dunno.
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby Mercer Boy » Sun May 29, 2005 11:16 pm

Bullet In The Head wrote:
whatutlknboutwillis wrote:yeah i was a big fan until they, ya know, went and broke up... whatever happened to zachs solo career?

I truely dont know. I didn't really listen to them when they were together though. When they were around I was in my in my rap music phase. I started to listen to Audioslave (The new CD sucks) that kind of got me into RATM. Been hooked ever since.

Yeah, I'm kind of afraid to pick it up because I fear this is the truth. I liked the first song they put on the radio, but the second isn't as good...and the title track is marginal at best. :-o

I'll still probably get it just because I like Morello's guitar ability so much. B-)

And as I'm once again obliged to say, Trent Reznor was born in Mercer. :-)
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Vikes_Fan2823 » Sun May 29, 2005 11:21 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:[And as I'm once again obliged to say, Trent Reznor was born in Mercer. :-)

He is an amazing musician. NIN is basically a one-man band, he plays everything. Anyguy that can play ever instrument plus sing has to be one of the most musically talented people out there. His talent is phenominal.
16-team PPR Keeper League
QB: T. Romo, V. Young
RB: M. Turner, B. Wells, T. Hightower
WR: A. Johnson, J. Ford, N. Burleson, A. Roberts, J. Simpson
TE: D. Clark, J. Cook
K: R. Gould
D/ST: Cardinals
Vikes_Fan2823
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby myintrotoletyouknow » Mon May 30, 2005 7:33 am

Vikes_Fan2823 wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:[And as I'm once again obliged to say, Trent Reznor was born in Mercer. :-)

He is an amazing musician. NIN is basically a one-man band, he plays everything. Anyguy that can play ever instrument plus sing has to be one of the most musically talented people out there. His talent is phenominal.

ever heard of keller williams? he does more like hippie jam band stuff but hes a great singer plus plays like 30 instruments
myintrotoletyouknow
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Previous

Return to General Talk