Two more franchised... two more waiting... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Two more franchised... two more waiting...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby treat24 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:32 am

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:
OwenTheBlonde wrote:I actually almost find it difficult to imagine Moss NOT ending up in a Ravens uni but with everybody staying put lately, who knows.

Sure, he'll end up in a Ravens uni. Then he'll bitch and moan about being traded to Baltimore like some certain people. :-?

moss may be a jackass, but being compapred to TO is a huge insult even to Moss... TO = Biggest Jackass Ever
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:51 pm

treat24 wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:
OwenTheBlonde wrote:I actually almost find it difficult to imagine Moss NOT ending up in a Ravens uni but with everybody staying put lately, who knows.

Sure, he'll end up in a Ravens uni. Then he'll bitch and moan about being traded to Baltimore like some certain people. :-?

moss may be a jackass, but being compapred to TO is a huge insult even to Moss... TO = Biggest Jackass Ever

Really? What has T.O. ever done that can even compare to how much of a jackass Randy is? Has T.O. ever walked off on his team before the game is over? No. Has T.O. hit a traffic cop because she was in his way? No. Has T.O. ever said he doesn't give it his all on every play? No. Guess who has done all of these things...Randy Moss!!! T.O. may be a circus act sometimes, but at least he's funny. T.O. may be a showboater, but he shows up and plays hard. The Super Bowl was a perfect example of that.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby kevinoc81 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:57 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:
treat24 wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:

Really? What has T.O. ever done that can even compare to how much of a jackass Randy is? Has T.O. ever walked off on his team before the game is over? No. Has T.O. hit a traffic cop because she was in his way? No. Has T.O. ever said he doesn't give it his all on every play? No. Guess who has done all of these things...Randy Moss!!! T.O. may be a circus act sometimes, but at least he's funny. T.O. may be a showboater, but he shows up and plays hard. The Super Bowl was a perfect example of that.

I gotta agree with Dr. Duran here. Moss is way worse. T.O. is more of an annoyance and a showboater. Randy Moss is just an all out jackass.

Besides that though, none of these franchisings come as a shock to me. Alexander and Woodson may still be moved, but I wouldn't want to let either of them walk with no compensation if I were an owner either.
kevinoc81
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

does nobody recall...

Postby RayVins » Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:05 pm

kevinoc81 wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:
treat24 wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:

I gotta agree with Dr. Duran here. Moss is way worse. T.O. is more of an annoyance and a showboater. Randy Moss is just an all out jackass.

Besides that though, none of these franchisings come as a shock to me. Alexander and Woodson may still be moved, but I wouldn't want to let either of them walk with no compensation if I were an owner either.

does nobody remember when TO chewed out his QB, or before that, his coach...on the field?

or after that when he brought a pen on the field with him, signed a ball, and then handed it to his agent (not some loyal fan)?

or what about the pom pom dance?

or that he refers to himself in 3rd person?

hes done plenty and, in my opinion, TO is way more of an uppity dick than moss is... what bad has moss done that wasnt funny? (walking off the field thing excluded?)
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Re: does nobody recall...

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:11 pm

RayVins wrote:does nobody remember when TO chewed out his QB, or before that, his coach...on the field?

Randy Moss did the same thing to Dennis Green. Did the same thing to Cris Carter, to Robert Smith, to Daunte Culpepper. Shall I continue?

RayVins wrote:or after that when he brought a pen on the field with him, signed a ball, and then handed it to his agent (not some loyal fan)?

Yeah, that's about as classy as pretending to moon the fans in Lambeau. Face it, they both do silly things in the end zone.

RayVins wrote:or that he refers to himself in 3rd person?

Randy Moss frequently refers to himself in 3rd person. I even have transcripts to prove it.

RayVins wrote:hes done plenty and, in my opinion, TO is way more of an uppity dick than moss is... what bad has moss done that wasnt funny? (walking off the field thing excluded?)

I already pointed out some of the lovely things Randy Moss has done that isn't funny at all. Hitting a traffic cop, for starters.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Sixxgunn » Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:39 pm

RayVins wrote:
kevinoc81 wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:
treat24 wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:

does nobody remember when TO chewed out his QB, or before that, his coach...on the field?

or after that when he brought a pen on the field with him, signed a ball, and then handed it to his agent (not some loyal fan)?

or that he refers to himself in 3rd person?

hes done plenty and, in my opinion, TO is way more of an uppity dick than moss is... what bad has moss done that wasnt funny? (walking off the field thing excluded?)

Hitting the meter maid with his car wasn't a laugher.I don't crack up every time I think about him getting busted smoking pot.No he isn't funny.But in my opinion,neither is TO's classless actions on the field either.They are both jerks.And they are both exceptionally talented.Why can't we all just agree on those two points and move on?
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:14 pm

Sixxgunn wrote:Hitting the meter maid with his car wasn't a laugher.I don't crack up every time I think about him getting busted smoking pot.No he isn't funny.But in my opinion,neither is TO's classless actions on the field either.They are both jerks.And they are both exceptionally talented.Why can't we all just agree on those two points and move on?

Agreed, let's move on. ;-D
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby ravage » Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:16 pm

ravage wrote:Moss will go no where. With the ownership in limbo and the fact that the guy that wants to buy the team says he wants Moss to stay expect no movement on Moss. When it first came out I thought Moss might move but I don't see that happening with the limbo state of the Vikings.

Just put on the Moss speculation on the shelf. At least until the new owner is accepted officially by the other owners, if he is.
Bad that was a bad call. !+)
ravage
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Previous

Return to Football Talk