Looking for a pic... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Looking for a pic...

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Postby joshyboy72 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:12 pm

South Park Cows wrote:
Guttpuppy wrote:Image

This him?

Yep. I'm not sure if it's him in his SHHS or Sonners practice uni though. It'll have to do. Thanks GP and thanks to joshy and Deluxe for trying. ;-D

Except I just came on now and saw this thread...never got to look yet...I'll give it a try later tonight. But you're welcome anyway.
:-D
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby South Park Cows » Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:23 pm

joshyboy72 wrote:
South Park Cows wrote:
Guttpuppy wrote:Image

This him?

Yep. I'm not sure if it's him in his SHHS or Sonners practice uni though. It'll have to do. Thanks GP and thanks to joshy and Deluxe for trying. ;-D

Except I just came on now and saw this thread...never got to look yet...I'll give it a try later tonight. But you're welcome anyway.
:-D

Whoops, meant J2thez. :-o
South Park Cows
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter

Postby joshyboy72 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:34 pm

Hmm so far I'm yet to find anything...but I am almost positive the picture Guttpuppy provided is him in a Sooners practice jersey. Couldn't swear on it though, but he looks older and is wearing his college number, 9. Also, check out this link: http://photos.newsok.com/ou123103/1647916.html
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby joshyboy72 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:09 pm

Well I've been absolutely tearing apart the Internet and this is all I have to show for myself.

It could be him...this picture was from 2000, when Clayton was a senior in high school I believe. Although I'm not sure who exactly that Sam Houston player is in the picture, it's a varsity player, and I assume Clayton was on varsity as a senior. And that kid definitely looks like a wide receiver.

If you want any more pictures from that game here's a link. Unfortunately that site is for the other team, so most of the pictures are of players on the other team...this is really the only picture out of the bunch that I found that has a chance of being Clayton.

http://www.marcusfootball.com/pages/sh_var.asp
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby South Park Cows » Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:25 am

Guttpuppy wrote:http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=112&p=8&c=1&nid=1351258

It appears from what the site says that he is still a HS senior in this pic.

Looking back at the site, it appears that it says he is a senior in college, not high school. Thanks none the less.

Also, thanks Joshy for finding the pic. It could be Mark or Shirdonya Mitchell, either way, I'm happy with it. Thanks again. ;-D
South Park Cows
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter

Previous

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests