What movies did you see today? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

What movies did you see today?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Metroid » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:59 am

Redskins Win wrote:i thought farrell just being in character was funny.

Yeah I thought it was funny. ;-D

I liked the kids Walker and Texas Ranger. :-b

Texas Ranger: "I'm all hopped up on Mountain Dew!" :-b ;-D
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:01 pm

Metroid wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:i thought farrell just being in character was funny.

Yeah I thought it was funny. ;-D

I liked the kids Walker and Texas Ranger. :-b

Texas Ranger: "I'm all hopped up on Mountain Dew!" :-b ;-D


"I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence!"
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby Metroid » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:13 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:i thought farrell just being in character was funny.

Yeah I thought it was funny. ;-D

I liked the kids Walker and Texas Ranger. :-b

Texas Ranger: "I'm all hopped up on Mountain Dew!" :-b ;-D


"I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence!"


Yeah thats awesome! :-b

Texas Ranger: "One of you turds is gonna get smacked in the mouth!"

Something about hearing a little kid say that with a souther drawl just cracks me up. :-b ;-D
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:17 pm

Metroid wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:i thought farrell just being in character was funny.

Yeah I thought it was funny. ;-D

I liked the kids Walker and Texas Ranger. :-b

Texas Ranger: "I'm all hopped up on Mountain Dew!" :-b ;-D


"I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence!"


Yeah thats awesome! :-b

Texas Ranger: "One of you turds is gonna get smacked in the mouth!"

Something about hearing a little kid say that with a souther drawl just cracks me up. :-b ;-D


You know if you heard that in real life you'd flip though. !+)
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby Redskins Win » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:19 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:i thought farrell just being in character was funny.

Yeah I thought it was funny. ;-D

I liked the kids Walker and Texas Ranger. :-b

Texas Ranger: "I'm all hopped up on Mountain Dew!" :-b ;-D


"I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence!"


I wet my bed until i was 19 no shame in that.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8272
Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Metroid » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:28 pm

Redskins Win wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:i thought farrell just being in character was funny.

Yeah I thought it was funny. ;-D

I liked the kids Walker and Texas Ranger. :-b

Texas Ranger: "I'm all hopped up on Mountain Dew!" :-b ;-D


"I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence!"


I wet my bed until i was 19 no shame in that.


Its like a Talladega Nights quote thread. :-b

Ricky Bobby: This kinda reminds me of that Highlander movie.
Jean Girard: What? I never saw that.
Ricky Bobby: It was nominated for an academy award.
Jean Girard: For what?
Ricky Bobby: Best movie made ever.
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:30 pm

My wife keeps reminding me that Clutch comes out today. Anybody seen it?
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby Metroid » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:34 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:My wife keeps reminding me that Clutch comes out today. Anybody seen it?


Im not sure Ive even heard of it, whos in it? And what s it about? :-?
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Postby Redskins Win » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:36 pm

Metroid wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:i thought farrell just being in character was funny.

Yeah I thought it was funny. ;-D

I liked the kids Walker and Texas Ranger. :-b

Texas Ranger: "I'm all hopped up on Mountain Dew!" :-b ;-D


"I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence!"


I wet my bed until i was 19 no shame in that.


Its like a Talladega Nights quote thread. :-b

Ricky Bobby: This kinda reminds me of that Highlander movie.
Jean Girard: What? I never saw that.
Ricky Bobby: It was nominated for an academy award.
Jean Girard: For what?
Ricky Bobby: Best movie made ever.


Ricky Bobby wrote:The room's startin' to spin... 'cause of the gayness...
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8272
Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Metroid » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:42 pm

Redskins Win wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:i thought farrell just being in character was funny.

Yeah I thought it was funny. ;-D

I liked the kids Walker and Texas Ranger. :-b

Texas Ranger: "I'm all hopped up on Mountain Dew!" :-b ;-D


"I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence!"


I wet my bed until i was 19 no shame in that.


Its like a Talladega Nights quote thread. :-b

Ricky Bobby: This kinda reminds me of that Highlander movie.
Jean Girard: What? I never saw that.
Ricky Bobby: It was nominated for an academy award.
Jean Girard: For what?
Ricky Bobby: Best movie made ever.


Ricky Bobby wrote:The room's startin' to spin... 'cause of the gayness...


HA! Oh man I totally forgot about that one. :-b ;-D
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 22:04 hours
(and 36 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact